DM: Virtual PEMF Therapy

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-virtual-pemf-therapy/

This is an energetic recreation of PEMF Therapy, aka Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field therapy, which uses magnetic fields to improve healing by naturally increasing electrolytes and ions, while influencing electrical changes on a cellular level. It is also helpful in relieving pain, and works with your body’s own recovery processes. When activated, this field works on what needs to be worked on, but is intelligent and the PEMF therapy can be directed towards any specific areas of your body (through intention).

10 Likes

This is great - PEMF has many healing applications - Thank You! And the treatments and machines are very expensive.

1 Like

Designed this one :slight_smile:

There are cheaper devices @Onapath - I have one called MiraMate, it’s around $200 usd. But this mandala I think will be helpful for those who can’t afford the real thing

3 Likes

Nice one. Hopefully the DM is more ‘medical strength’ like the expensive model. :grinning:

3 Likes

Why is this not in gumroad?

2 Likes

upon activation , how long do we wait before using the mandala again ?

Do i need to activate it every time, or is it automatic?
I put the Mandala in a usb with Field emitter and Digital Optimizer.
I wonder if we program it each time, to .use any PEMF device thats available.
If its automatic in the Digital emitter, then you could have the energy of your Mandalas through PEMF.
There is a PEMF Device thats incorporate fields, together with PEMF technology

I just bought this mat a few days ago for $1290 (inc. shipping. customs & taxes) at their website. Then I pasted the 4 mandalas at the center. I’ve gone through one session with it, and the energetic activities in my field is huge. Considering the intensity of PEMF from the mat is pretty low (200 microTesla), I think the mandalas add much effectiveness to the mat.

The 4 Mandalas are:

1. Fohat Fire
  2. PEMF
  3. Reiki
  4. Grounding and Earthing

And I just noticed that one of their distributors is just offering a discount to the same mat at $790 (amazon) but without shipping and customs/taxes. :sweat_smile:

Edit: The price only went down for 1 day and now it’s back to the normal price. Whoever bought it while discounted is so lucky!

2 Likes

DrVirtual7 once went on a rant on one of his videos comment section(don’t remember which video) where he said that the solfeggio frequencies are actually bad and that frequency creators should get their stuff together and stop using these frequencies. He said listening enough these frequencies connects you to a black box located in saturn. He also said that when you convert 528hz it comes in the shape of a hexagon, which is saturn/kabal symbology.

Interesting. Would love to hear @Maitreya’s opinion on that.

I haven’t delved deeply into the topic, so I can’t say for sure. Usually, when there’s a “trend,” I know not to direct my attention there. Certainly, frequencies work 100% (every energy is a frequency), but what those available on the internet actually do is uncertain.

I personally use gongs and Koshi chimes to harmonize some of my organs and energies, and music restores me.

Perhaps we should measure it with machines similar to those used by homeopaths—when a particular music is played to a person, does it increase their energy or decrease it, and what is beneficial for that person?

Some people need their energy to be reduced, and if this is done with music, it’s good for the person. Some need their energy increased, and if it’s reduced by the music, it’s bad.

If someone can work with a pendulum, I recommend they investigate this and share their findings in the forum. You can also use a chain from a necklace.

For example:
I am … name … (pendulum swings for YES)
The 528Hz frequency is good for me (Yes / No)

You can even investigate whether the clip you are listening to actually contains the 528Hz frequency or was made by an enthusiast on Fiverr for $5.

Stay alert and always check whom and what you allow into your energy field.

2 Likes

When using a pendulum, who/what is being channeled? Who/what is providing the answers? And what does it mean when I am not receiving any response/reaction from it (is it a blockage or what else could it be and how to restore/fix the so called connection).

Wondering about the same question. Is it automatic?
And the same question for Solfeggio Frequencies DM.
@Maitreya

You can connect with the universal law related to Truth or use this virtue if you have that field. There is also a YouTube video on this topic, which you can watch before setting your “commands.” When working with a pendulum, use the present tense rather than questions, as the pendulum is not a tool connected with the future.

1 Like

It works automatically, but if you set an intention for it to activate and direct your attention there, the effect will intensify.

1 Like

DM: Solfeggio Frequencies
is made with the programs described within them, and each one is individually charged to have an effect on each chakra and system.

Someone mentioned earlier that Saturn is connected with Kabbalah. Not exactly. Kabbalah uses the powers of the planets, but that doesn’t mean a particular planet is “bad.” Saturn is responsible for order, and if someone has problems related to it, it’s because they have behaved irresponsibly in the past. Saturn is the ruler of karma.

Yup

This one. Connect with it and you can ask safely your pendulum.

2 Likes

@iNFi

May I ask you why you keep deleting your comments from different topics constantly?