DM: Time Breaker

Yes, I thought something like that might work. That the picture is programmed with the normal dog tags. As soon as they are shipped. Of course only if you are the owner of the dogtag. Otherwise you would only need to photograph the dog tags from the website.
However, I’m not sure if it would work for the higher quality dog ​​tags like the Divine Balance or the Social Mastery for example.
Alternatively, there would still be the possibility of simply sticking them to a laminated Time Breaker Mandala with scotch tape. Which in this case would also work with the counterparts from the Etsy shop.
I’m curious if and when you’ll notice something, I’ve only sent a stack with 10 audios and 8 mandalas 3 days ago into the past. I’m excited to see the results.

2 Likes

Well, the NFTs are quite complicated to acquire and the price is hardly affordable for the normal user. Let’s hope that he also goes in the direction of the mandalas, which are not that expensive.

3 Likes

Description says:

Have you confirmed this with Dream or is this your assessment?

1 Like

Haven’t read any of the other replies yet (and I haven’t slept in over a day so my comprehension isn’t great) but I have two questions:

Can this be used to send audio fields back in time (like Greek God Beauty to the beginning of puberty)?

If I do something like send Musician back to when I was three years old, might I wake up tomorrow and find that I’ve been a concert pianist for a decade?

2 Likes

Yes.

No. It would be gradual. In 6 months or a year perhaps. But you might not know it happened. This post may be different then. Your question might be different. Or never have been posted. We might never know.

1 Like

That’s more of a feeling I have. Which is also confirmed by my pendulum.
It’s actually quite logical when you think about it. I don’t think Dream takes the time to create the box for each order, especially when it’s being shipped by others. However, I do think that there is a security measure installed that prevents anyone from using it if it is not legally acquired.

Interestingly enough, one of my dog ​​tags seems to be having an effect on me, which I’ve probably lost for nine months or at least can’t find anymore.

3 Likes

Great, thanks.

Another thing: my parents nearly moved with me to another country when I was very young, but they changed their minds. I love this other country and wish I had grown up there, so is there another field that would work with this one to make that happen? Or would the reality shifter be better?

1 Like

I can think of a few that might help with that. Reality Shifter. Maya. Butterfly Effect.

2 Likes

Then place the stack in a safe location. Or wear it on you if you wish.

I’ve stuffed my stack onto a usb bracelet thingy with the Field Emitter and all that, and this seems to suggest I don’t always have to be wearing this thing so long as it’s around me.

Of all people that this field could do good for you, jumped to the top of the list in my mind. I have very high hopes for what this field will accomplish for you. I can see it now :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what impression I’ve given others around here - I’m a little surprised I’ve made one at all - but hey, thanks for the good vibes. :smiley:

Let’s have fun with this one, folks. It’s the closest thing we have to a time-machine - how cool is that?

7 Likes

Hello,
I have a question.
Could you please answer it.
I have a DM Etheric body from Maitreya. Also I have all health-related DMs like Skeletal system, etc.
I wish I could have them many years ago when I experienced my back injury.
May I send them to my past ?
Thanks

3 Likes

Try and let us know how it works. Should work, that is the purpose of the field.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. I bought it. I will try and let you know.

3 Likes

Hello,
Yesterday I made a stack with the Time Breaker DM and sent it to my past.
Recently another idea came to my mind and I would like to ask a couple of questions more.

1. How many activated Time Breaker DMs with their stacks may exist the same time?
  2. May I add one or more DMs to already activated stack?
  3. May I use fields of other creators? Do I need to put them on the flash drive together with the Time Breaker and the File Emitter DMs? If yes, do I have to hold the flash drive in my hand and say activating phrase?
    Thanks
    I have an idea to send a mewing file to my teenager period to improve my teeth situation.
3 Likes
  1. Yes. All of them. As many as you want. But no identical DM will function in more than one stack at the same time. The one you activated first is the one that will keep working. Until you remove it. Then you can activate it in a different stack.

2. Yes. But you need to say the activation words again to get the new one to start transmitting. The ones that were already transmitting will not be affected or changed in any way. They will pick up or continue right where they left off. They will never skip back and transmit to the same days again that already have 100% coverage.

3. Yes. Yes. Yes.

6 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

My pleasure :smiley:

1 Like

Has anybody had results with this yet?

I put the DM and the farm optimizer on the U disk. Is there anything else I need to do? Do I need to activate DM separately? Or will he automatically start working under the influence of the optimizer?

2 Likes

It should if the optimizer works automatically on DMs that have activation commands. That, I don’t know. If it does that for activatable DMs in general, then yes it should do so for this one too.