DM: Time Breaker

Is it better to create one stack with 20 fields or to separate that amount on a few little stacks like health stack, clearing stack, mandala, audio etc ? Or there is no difference ?

3 Likes

Iā€™m wondering about using Download Books with this, but it wonā€™t do any good for my younger self if I donā€™t know how to use it. Can you also send information or knowledge back with the field?

Also, can I use Subconsciousness Reprogramming Copier with this and send the copied subconsciousness back to my younger self?

Finally, can Reality Shifter be used with this, so that the reality shifted in the past and I never lived my current reality?

3 Likes

Thank you for the idea. It will work. With the right combo you can send fields that will allow your younger self to know!

2 Likes

Itā€™s amazing, beyond my knowledge. I donā€™t know if the subconscious mind can cross the past.

What do you think would go in the right combo?

Thatā€™s honestly the big thing thatā€™s having me hesitate. Thereā€™s so much that could be changed but knowing that I wonā€™t remember the original version is eerie. What if I donā€™t even remember Maitreya or fields, and I donā€™t find them again?
Or, what if I inadvertently ruin things? For instance if I send stuff for improving confidence and attractiveness back, and I end up suddenly having to pay child support for kids I didnā€™t originally have.

Also

I have Dreamweaverā€™s Financial Freedom NFT mandala. What if I sent that back, would it go to my parents when I was younger? Children donā€™t really have finances or become independently rich until adolescence at the earliest.

If Iā€™ve been flagged because I asked a question about Maitreya, well then you should really review your egoā€¦ You could just answer that sheā€™s busy with other things. If you think that by that I touched a taboo subject then youā€™re a cult memberā€¦and I for one respect Maitreya too much too think thatā€™s what she wantsā€¦ As I see her sheā€™s much more aiming for detachment of the Bardo than you being a guard of her. Flag me again, I would just think youā€™re missing a relevant point in your development. I for one am very conscious of being very, very far from perfect.

Sending you love, whatever your decision may be.

And if it is that important for you, you can always ask me to edit and I will.
You donā€™t hit a guy because he smokes at the table next to yoursā€¦ You ask him if he can go smoke a bit further. If he says no, well then you call the owner. Itā€™s called living in societyā€¦ Am I angry? A bitā€¦ Hurt, yes kind of. Because you lacked manners.

Anyone sent back beautiful cloak ?? Having that on since birth seems almost as good as butterfly effect - just read a novel where someone activated a cultivation inheritance after transmigrating to a cultivation world, & one of the effects was being super beautiful & how all the characters treat him is hilariously- wonder how game changing having a beautiful cloak from birth would be :smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m debating between sending that one back and Greek God Beauty

2 Likes

Hello,
I would like to ask a question to make sure that I understood all rules correctly.
For example, a made a stack including the Adaptive Shield DM and some others and sent it into my past.
May I continue to use the Adaptive Shield DM in my present too? I understood that Yes. Is it correct?
Thanks

Question. Could you insert a subliminal from somwhere else? Or one you made? And if you take that step, could you actually insert knowledge the would have been impossible to know 15 years ago like an invention of now?

(And collapse reality? Hahahahaha)

Yes

If you can do that with Field Emitter now, then yes. I think you can do that with field emitter now. But it would be subconscious knowledge. Which you may or may not pull up into conscious knowledge. Many inventions were brought forth from a self induced hypnosis i.e. the subconscious.

I think reality will be fine.

1 Like

I just decided to go with the appreciated field- feel Ill add the beauty cloak next phase then the greek god beauty - I feel like Iā€™m playing rachet & Clank n just replaying the game with upgrades

5 Likes

Did anyone bold enough think of using the timeline on his previous life, infuse it with the Bardo and poof there you never has been?

Half jokinglyā€¦

Important thing: This field doesnā€™t change the past.
It canā€™t delete or destroy things that already happened.
It can be used to change past reactions and emotions so you can feel better now and make a better future. For people who think they can delete the past with a field for 111$ - sorry. :smiley:

And for the manuals and how to be used - all people have different needs and creativity. Our fields are for results, but most important and my intention for them is - to help people find their OWN powers, abilities, creativity, and parts of themselves. If people who use our fields get a little back in time when they started, and see how many things they found in themselves and changed - I am sure they will be amazed and very grateful to them for going on this path and giving their time and effort.

I donā€™t want to put frames on those things, because very often some people have a lot more creative ideas than me. And that is normal. All people are different and carry different things in themselves. No need to put everything in the frame.

Fields are interactive - play with them. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I am so greatful to you Maitreya :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Ok, I appreciate the answer. Thank you.

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™ve experienced so far with this mandala. Iā€™ve loaded it onto a usb drive along with the field emitter and lots of different fields, including the audio for Neville Goddard knowledge and the week of doing that I noticed that my interest in Neville Goddardā€™s teachings suddenly piqued again and I felt inspired to watch some YouTube creators who follow his teachings. His teachings also just became common sense for me, like everyday knowledge. I would catch myself thinking about all my problems and all of a sudden my mind would switch over and I would think like him and immediately practice the law of assumption as if the problem was already solved. I also noticed that I got a lot more orders on my site where I do freelance work. Itā€™s safe to say itā€™s no coincidence, since I also have the ā€œattract wealthā€ and ā€œ1000 wealth and abundance beliefsā€ audios on there. It definitely works!

10 Likes

The main speaker is pretty good but I like how Jimmy Fallon explains it best.

3 Likes