DM: Time Breaker

&Great Scott,Marty don’t forget the Flux capacitor,how on earth could there be a functional time mandala without a Flux capacitor,if your present self were to see your past self stacking a future stack to change the yet unaltered past the space time continuum could collapse

2 Likes

but … if I change only the state of conscience and not my reality today, what is the use, it seems useless to me, or not? did I get it right?

1 Like

There is no difference between consciousness and reality,
as reality is an expression of consciousness. :slight_smile:

Reality is created by the inner self of the person.
The outside ‘product’ is just a projection/a show that he/she has been already created.
Like watching the NEWS from 2000 yr or so.

This field, like many others, have to be used with full responsibility and thinking about what you are doing, before doing it.

We are putting safety measures, but I have heard such ‘dangerous ideas’ from people that my mind can’t think of.

14 Likes

I’m a bit drama averse. I respect everyone’s opinions and knowledge. I requested a field without thinking I knew anything about time travel. And without thinking anyone did. But I’m open to the possibility that some might.

So, yeah, if some of you have better ideas, that’s cool. At the same time I have a good level of trust in Maitreya that she knows how to take a request and make something better of it than the meagerly expressed desires it does its best to offer up.

Even if she uses the same description for the DM as was put forth in the request, you have to know she has taken the time to personally conceptualize everything. I believe what we are getting is coming through a very good filter.

@Maitreya this is my first time seeing your new avatar.

Lovely.

I think you’ll have to try it to know. As I conceptualized this it would definitely change your present.

9 Likes

Trust and believe this field will change your current reality. I will not go into much detail but if you recognize Revision to be a real thing then you know that anything you do to your past will influence your current reality and beyond. Maitreya has even given her example of how Revision changed her life to her liking.

Take into consideration the implications of the field. Influence your younger self right? For what? Shitz and gigs??? No!! I can see what the person first conceptualized when they wanted this field made. There would be no reason to influence your past self unless you knew it would have an effect on your current reality.

8 Likes

It’s set up to make the changes gradually so when you no longer want the change you can figure it did enough. Foolproof from the butterfly effect? Well, no, but neither is driving to work or to the grocery store. It does have a generally safe idea behind it though. You won’t go from 0 to 100 in a day.

3 Likes

If this field is possible then does a desired reality exist?

2 Likes

I understand that this DM transmits energy across the time dimension to the former me and directly changes the present me from the past. Change is safe! For example, when used with pale skin, I will immediately turn pale. I am not sensitive to energy now. After DM and energy sensitivity are used together, now I can feel the energy of each field immediately! The same is often true in other areas. Is this understanding right? If so, that’s wonderful!

4 Likes

Did you design this field, mate? Now the full blood eclipse moon’s passed and I’m thinking straighter again, it’s hit me like tonne of bricks - someone out there’s flexed their creativity muscles in ingenious, innovative ways. Pure expression, pushing boundaries, trailblazing. The process behind this wild idea was actually reaching for stars, hence the vibe was / is high, nothing less.

Maybe it’s simple as that…

4 Likes

Well, this sounds amazing and I’m very curious to hear of other peoples’ experiences with it before I jump on the bandwagon.

Those with difficult childhoods sending self-love, healing, abundance, and shielding fields back in time when they needed it most to change their present day? That is beyond awesome.

7 Likes

It’s good to see you here, I’ve been missing, man.

1 Like

If I know who you are from past interactions I have a feeling you should get this field immediately!

1 Like

Be the change you want to see!

Interesting… If you ever contemplate time travel or things of that nature this field makes perfect sense. I often think that my future self is influencing my life. Now I know for sure that I am the controller!

1 Like

Hi, folks! I’ve been lurking as I’ve had nothing to contribute, but just had to pop my head in because this is exciting! (Nvm, Gumroad works just fine!)

Edit: Got it, here we gooooo~

2 Likes

Automated Revision. Very clever. Use the Domino Effect and sit back.

5 Likes

A really interesting field that, in my opinion, is much easier to handle than, for example, “The Reality Shifter” mandala. At least if you’re not good at visualizing.
The fact that you can use audios by using a USB stick with the help of the Field Emitter is clear, and that it works with Energy Audios from other creators is good to know.
Of course, there are also items like Dream’s dog tags that you just can’t put on a USB stick. I’m actually sure that it will definitely work, but then you would have to have two of these Timebreaker Mandalas active. One in the USB stick for the normal mandalas and audios and one where you send the energies from Dream’s dog tags or the fields from Maitreya’s Etsy shop into the past.
Now is this possible? Should you limit yourself to a certain number of fields?

6 Likes

Take a picture of the dogtag, have the intention that the energy of the tag will be in the picture. It’ll work.

2 Likes

@23Capricorn23

Hey, thanks. I don’t need everyone to love my idea but it is encouraging as a counterbalance.

I had daydreams like that as a kid sometimes. It was inexplicable at the time. Like, why was I fantasizing about my future self helping me when I was a kid? I had no exposure to any “new age” ideas of the sort at the time. But yes, now I wonder with you as well. Maybe that wasn’t a mere daydream. An intuition?

Awesome. I hope you’ll share some of what you find.

I know he has begun moving in the direction of digital mandalas, yes not just nfts. I can only hope this is a real direction he takes from now on as he has hinted that it is.

1 Like

Of all people that this field could do good for you, jumped to the top of the list in my mind. I have very high hopes for what this field will accomplish for you. I can see it now :slight_smile:

Contemplate carefully what you desire before you build stacks!!!

4 Likes