DM: Time Breaker

Lol since when English is a parameter to judge a person’s skills and abilities?

Ignorance, prejudice and just plain stupidity are the reasons that anyone would treat someone speaking English as though they are more intelligent…

1 Like

The description is rewritten. Hope this makes sense.

2 Likes

Time Manipulation is a beast of a skill which I am now learning with my portal work. It is very taxing on the energy core and takes some intense focus at the early stages.

Although I am capable of most energetic abilities I still like to use fields for ease :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There was a portion of the description taken out regarding the use of multiple stacks. It was very confusing indeed. I would like to know if it is possible to work on different age times ate once or will this only work on one age time? Basically my question is, will only one stack work or can we use multiple stacks at the same time?

2 Likes

I don’t know how it works now that it has been rewritten.

My intention was that it not be completely game-breaking. And yet it wouldn’t be overly weak. To keep it from being of too little use, it allowed you to send different fields to different parts of your life. It was versatile in that way.

But if you had been able to sit around in one afternoon and create a hundred stacks all with “huge muscle growth” or something along those lines, all starting at different times, then it would be possible within a very short time, like 1 month, to have that field cover your entire past life with the same strength as if you had used it every day for your entire life.

That seemed like too much change.

Basically, I wanted people to be able to notice gradually if a change they were making to their past was not something they really wanted after all. Instead of having massive amounts of change happen quickly that could not be undone.

The percentage thing working over time on the other hand was a counterbalance to even the above idea. So the more someone really did wish the field would cover their entire past life, to some extent it would. The longer they stuck with it, the closer it would become to covering their entire past.

So, in retrospect, I came up with an overpowered idea. Then I lowered the overpoweredness of it. And then I re-empowered it some. All with the aim of creating something very powerful but very balanced. And with a good amount of versatility and scalability in it.

7 Likes

Ah, sod it. Withdrawn post.

You can use different stacks/fields for different years.

5 Likes

Thank you for this awesome mandala! I’m curious though, would this work with an energetic audio placed on a usb/sd card with the field emitter?

3 Likes

yes

4 Likes

Yippee! :tada:

1 Like

Is there also some safety switch, if we would activate accidentally some mandalas that would be harmful for as?

Could this work with the optimizer?

1 Like

Come on people! This is a reality shifting tool. If you do not understand the implications then don’t use it! It works with all fields and will change your current reality. If you have fear of that then stay far away from this one! Pretty straight forward and in plain sight.

7 Likes

is it works with the DM or also all audios field?

1 Like

Atreides, thank you!
It sounds so tempting to start using it, to correct mistakes and troubles of my youth.
But i am asking myself a question all the time: does that mean that my life wil definitely become better?
Is this DM “foolproof”?
Do you remember The butterfly effect movie?
From my point of view I would prefer to have a thicker skin in my youth (your example) but may be my “thin skin” helped me to avoid some unwanted situations…
May be it would be wise to ask Maitreya to add some words to the activation phrase saying that those changes should take place only if they lead to my wellbeing in present time (material, physical, spiritual and social)? May be in other words, it is only a general idea.

4 Likes

I think all problems and mistakes can be avoided by adding optimizer to the stack! Higher self will decide what, when and why!

4 Likes

@Atreides, allow me to explain.

If you want to edit time, and actually benefit from those changes in your current experience, then you need to anchor those changes into your existing timeline. Changes that are not anchored & integrated into your timeline could fail to take or could lead to the creation of a whole new timeline in which your consciousness as you know it does not reside.

If all you want to do is change how you feel about something, that is a simple change which is easily integrated into the current timeline in which you reside. You are only changing your “inner world” so to speak.

An example of a simple change would be something like, “I wish I never felt like such a loner in high school”. So, you use your consciousness to go back in time & change how you felt about the friends you had, regardless of how many or how few they were. Since this is simple, your intention - depending on your own capacity & capability - may be enough to anchor this change into the current timeline you’re in.

But even in this simple example, if the change is drastic enough then it could change how you interacted with others after High School (now more confident & well adjusted versus insecure & weighed down with emotional baggage). This could lead to choices & experiences in your life being very different, different girlfriends/boyfriends, jobs, etc. So even something as simple as “I want to feel different about one specific thing” might not be so simple after all. The further back in time you change, the more this consideration comes into play.

However, if you try to change something larger, more complex, something that involves more people than just you, then as you can imagine that change sets off a cascade of events which makes integration not a simple matter. If you do not understand how to anchor those changes into your current timeline, then a new one almost certainly will be created. This is most definitely less than ideal.

Time has a very specific purpose, and too many timelines overly complicate & thus dilute that purpose. The entire reason we talk about Mandala Effects is because there were too many timelines and they had to be merged (by higher beings) to reduce the number down to a more manageable number. The merges weren’t perfect, so people noticed changes. This is because Earth’s timelines were a mess.

Now, having explained that, I hope it makes sense why I said this mandala, based on the description I read, is lacking important requirements for successful time work. If there is no aid to anchor the changes into the current timeline, then all you will do is create new ones. This can be troublesome because sometimes people try to change time and think it doesn’t work - but it does, however they are not in the timeline that contains the changes so for them it feels like nothing happened.

Due to how many changes can be made using this mandala, spread across all the people using it, time could get very messy indeed. This would only create more work for beings that work with & manage time because they’d have to clean up & fix the mess we unintentionally made by not knowing what we were playing with.

I will also add, that when you change time, you do not change physical things - you change things energetically. You cannot go to sleep & wake up in ideal physical shape, fit, attractive, & suddenly have a multi-million dollar bank account all because you activated a time-change mandala along with your favorite stack.

That’s not how time changes work. What you change is consciousness. You change what you think & how you feel about yourself & others, and possibly what others think & feel about you depending on how big of a change you tried to make.

So, using time to apply exercise or wealth fields won’t make that change appear out of thin air (like in the movies), but it will change your natural inclination towards those things & make their implementation that much easier. Physical changes always require physical work.

10 Likes

Is it inappropriate to bring up 'fact NotFrank uses perfect English so… I automatically assume he’s quite intelligent?

1 Like

Maybe those 4 users who like notfrank post thinks that way… Lol whatever. …

It is Inappropriate to go in a forum and challenge the admin “what you created is shit”. " you don’t know anything" “i know all learn from me” …

I always see these kinds of attack on maitreya every now and then… What you wanna prove she is a kid? She doesn’t know anything?

The irony is these same members who rent sometimes …and some who try to be nerd in everything. … Begging in other froums… There they lose self confidence, self esteem to express themselves… Here same users try to be smart and all knowing in everything…

1 Like

You’re taking this too personally dude, please don’t become one of those fanboy guys like on the Sapiens forum where just ask a question and get slaughtered by hundreds of people who consider Sapien a god. Everyone is free to give suggestions for optimizing the fields, this is not an offense to Maitreya’s work, this has happened many times, if you have observations, you can give your point, and if maitreya thinks it makes sense it will be implemented, if she doesn’t like it, the suggestion will simply not be accepted. I didn’t say that I agree with what Frank said, I’m just saying that the forum is good as it is and that shouldn’t change, knowledge and practice are different, can you understand that? Even though I’m an expert in knowledge I may not be able to bring this to reality necessarily, I may have studied all the mechanics of a game, know all the attacks and hits, understand everything about maps, and still I can be overcome. by a rookie who has only been playing for a week and understands nothing. Knowledge is NOT enough to succeed in anything, life is not so simple, judging that someone lacks knowledge because they are asking for help or not being able to perform a certain task is meaningless.

10 Likes

Okay, you decide to jump into this as he made claims to help you with your shit…

That’s okay natural human behaviour…

Since you jump into this… if you can sense and read energy then go and read what frank has posted again…

This…

This is not a suggestion at all… That’s a direct charge… He is telling indirectly he is the only one who knows how time works… with one sentence he shut down all the possibilities and mechanisms… He throws direct insults and made big claims here… As he is the only one who knows shit…

That’s not the way to give suggestions… That’s an indirect way to fuk one’s reputation and damage one’s image… That’s too egotistical approach and insulting to the admin of this forum… If you cant sense that then you must start working on your skills right away…

The irony is you sense that but you choose to be silent …

Read here again,…

After Maitreya replied… Here again egotistical approach… not a suggestion at all…

If big ‘IF’ he respects her and her work… Then there was no need to use this approach at all… He could have PM Maitreya how he thinks this could be like that or like this…

Wouldn’t have tried to shame Maitreya publicly…

Call it the psychic sense … This dude intends to shame Maitreya publicly he is been trying this … For a while… He did this in another post as well which I am sure you are well aware of…

After this, he didn’t give any explanation or insight at all… As to how the field was judgmental he just throws a ball… Tries to shame Maitreya as she have no idea how to create a field, and what to do and what not…

If you cant sense all this and say I am a fanboy you must really work on yourself… I speak when I feel I should not a fan of anyone at all…

The audience of this forum and the other one is proof of why reptiles succeed with their plans. Unnecessary liking post without knowing what’s going on… Indirect support… That’s blindness is the reason for what’s going on, on the earth today…

2 Likes