DM: Spinel Crystal (Patreon Exclusive)

Spinel helps with the overall flow of one’s energy and assists in the realignment of their entire chakra body. Your mental awareness will immediately become raised and strengthen the connection you have to your physical and emotional body. One will be able to better pinpoint what part of their body may be “off” and identify underlying emotions that are being suppressed. Spinel shines a light on these fractured pieces of who we truly are, providing endless amounts of light and love to rejuvenate us. This mineral connects with Mother Earth to help provide uplifting vibrations from your home planet.

Spinel channels the healing powers of nature and Earth to regenerate your life force energy to keep you going. With this extremely pure and potent energy, one will soon be able to feel like a better version of themselves. A more complete you that has the energy, confidence, and desire to make any needed change to your life. You will soon notice yourself looking at life through a different “lens” and become more in touch with the environment around you. You’ll tend to notice yourself picking up the energies of animals and humans, much like that of an empath.

This outwardly connection is vital to one’s self growth and happiness. The compassion we have towards others is rewarded with pure joy being channeled through our spirit. This energy can change one’s entire attitude and mental state. Spinel shows one that we must grow by evolving with the ones around us. No matter how strong you become, you are still only one singular soul. By having everyone around you on the same frequency, a new kind of love can conjure and become a vital part of your spiritual evolution.

Note: ‘Patreon Exclusive Fields’ will only work for those who will download those fields legitimately, illegal share or download won’t work.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Does similar imply that it is not the same? Without the evil part of being an empath?

2 Likes

This mandala is the same as having a physical Spinel Crystal, with all the effects and benefits. nothing more is added.

3 Likes

There is nothing evil about being an empath. Care to clarify what you meant by this?

1 Like

Thanks for the mandala Maitreya ! :blush::pray::yellow_heart::sunny:

1 Like

absorb energy from negative people and environments, attract energy vampire people that suck you, for me this is clearly negative “protections” just don’t work at all for these cases, where the person tries everything to avoid the negative side effects but the The truth is that I have always been fighting them.

1 Like

I did notice the mental clarity part immediately, huge recommendation if you have patreon.

I’m also somebody you’d classify as an empath, but as Richard Grannon, a youtuber psychology connoisseur speculated and I feel the same way, the whole empath thing is more like a negative symptom of abusive childhood where a child had to learn to observe and pay attention to their abuser all the time to try to predict their mood and if they are going to abuse, so in adulthood the person has that “observation mode” active all the time so they automatically pay attention to other people and energy vampires know this which is why they come to you because where your attention goes your energy goes, the energy vampire just triggers your fear of them from childhood as your parent was probably an energy vampire(narcissist, psychopath) and they get your energy that way.

And it’s not just the light workers who can discern people but the dark side also can discern people and the dark side can scan peoples weaknesses and intuitively know if you have wounds from childhood and what kind of wounds, that’s like the perk of the dark side, that they probably know you better than you do. Being an empath is not a super power we should be proud of in my humble opinion, it’s more like a symptom.

So it remains to see if this affects me negatively, if I get drained from energy vampires more when going through my days. I’ll probably update.

2 Likes