DM: Restore Source Connection

:gift:FREE GIFT :gift:

This field is designed to remove the obstacles in a person that prevent them from connecting with the Divine and their own creative power as a Creator.

The field is tuned to pass through all levels and clear these obstacles, at the 3D level, Higher Self, 5D, at the soul level, and Monad. The reduction and interruption of the connection can be due to many factors, but some of them are:

• Strong subconscious beliefs and energies related to anger towards the Universe/God. These may have been created in past lives.
  • Attacks on you by entities. This includes all kinds of magic, attacks against you on other levels, spells, curses, and others.
  • Substances that a person has taken in 3D that have distorted their connection.
  • Long-term problems with entities and demons.
  • Participation in occult practices, groups, and the use of black magic.
  • When consciousness is stolen by other beings and deliberate brainwashing through shock techniques.

There may be other manifestations of this, but these are the most common. The field will clear and restore your sacred connection and build defenses for the future, so that external influences cannot touch your evolutionary and divine growth.

This mandala is available to download here:
Patreon https://www.patreon.com/posts/dm-restore-96223319
Instagram Click Here
Facebook Click Here

11 Likes

Thanks to Maitreya and the team for this awesome mandala!

Could you please consider making the Patreon version available for free to those who are not subscribers? I think images on social media tend to be compressed…

1 Like

You can tap the image and then the 3 points in the right corner, then you can download :slight_smile: if you use smartphone

They will work fine, don’t worry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, i have used this mandala for awhile (maybe4 3 to 4 weeks), so I can safely say that it does way more than spiritual healing. This is one of the most important field i have ever used in my life.

Money has constantly been an issue that pulls me away from calmness or quietness because the month bills and rent are too real to be considered ‘3d illusion’. In Canada, it is too cold to sleep on the street or forest, even at April this weather, as it is easily 0 degree at night.

So this mandala magically helps me to sell some used items that are considered unpopular, such as kneeling chair, some specific pain reliever and so on.

I felt this DM will help to balance your physical world in order for you to focus on the process of ‘return to the source’.

Also, i find this DM pairs very well with the audio of ‘obstacle destroyer’. When my pain at my legs become unbearable during lotus posture meditation, the obstacle destroyer will kick in to expand some blood vessels or meridians, as i felt my invisible body will shake. Then the pain sensation will be decreased a lot or released. In the past, if i don’t use the audio or DM Restore, the pain will be stubbornly remained to the end of the session and pulled me out of the focus/quiet state.

If you have this DM, give this mandala more time to let it go to the maximum potential.

1 Like

Decided to draw your attention to the fact that you consciously cause yourself pain and suffering.

It’s quite likely that even on a subconscious level, you also consciously inflict pain upon yourself. Maybe it’s worth exploring the reasons and making changes so that you start bringing yourself goodness and joy.

Hello hero, would you mind to expand this more? You mean I subconsciously want to have pain or find pain? And what is your method to correct this pain wanting desire? Thanks

– “I like it when I’m hit during sex and someone dominates me.
– And I like it when I’m loved, kissed, and caressed.
– Oh, I also want to be kissed and caressed… but how can I do that?
– First, you should understand what you like about being hit.”

Why do you endure pain in your knees? What for? With what purpose? Why is the Lotus position more important to you than personal harmony and feelings? Do you choose yourself in that moment?

And if to achieve a special meditation pose you have to cutt off your wrist, would you choose a different pose, or would you cut off your wrist?

If you choose a different pose, then why not choose one now and don’t tolerate strong pain?

I’m not saying enduring isn’t right or that something’s wrong with you; I’m emphasizing that the vast majority of people in the world prefer suffering over pleasure. And they don’t choose themselves. And surely there are subconscious reasons for that.

1 Like