DM: Quiet Mind Epic Life

Based on Matthew Ferry’s book “Quiet Mind Epic Life”, it describes all sufferings to be caused by the “Drunk Monkey” in our heads. The function of the drunk monkey is to protect us from danger and harm, and it becomes overactive because of hidden motives to survive. To quiet the mind, these hidden motives must be released. Once released, the drunk monkey will be dormant and you’ll experience the “enlightened state” of consciousness.

This DM will help to release these 10 hidden motives:

Pride

Greed

Victim

Illogical Rules

Humble

Traitor

Lazy

Resistance

Hatred

Grudge

This DM will also install and integrate the book’s “Enlightened Perspectives” into the subconscious mind.

In order to fully understand the details of each hidden motive, you have to read the book. It explains how to achieve the “enlightened state” very interestingly. I assure you that it will not be a waste of your time.

18 Likes

Thank you for creating this based on my suggestion! I’m ecstatic! I read that it’s free for the idea giver, who should I contact for this?

8 Likes

Thank you @Maitreya for the freebie. I’m excited in playing with this.

I’ve finished the audiobook 3 times in 3 weeks.

I’ve gone through what this book called “enlightenment states” about 4 years ago. It came out of nowhere and lasted about 2-3 weeks. Then it faded and I returned to normal consciousness.

I didn’t understand why it happened, and how to reproduce the experience. But it had been at the back of my mind ever since.

This book explains what I experienced in total accuracy, why it happened, and how to reproduce it. I was astonished that it connects the dots that I’m working on, and some of the dots mentioned in the book was taught to me by the voices in my head! (I hear voices and had to take risperidone to make it go away).

I have absolutely no idea what these dots are, until I listened to this book.

I’m so grateful that I’ve come across this. It is a big deal for me.

6 Likes

Well that is a very interesting mandala. Getting calm in your head without a voice constantly commenting and evaluating everything is truly worth striving for. It would also be very helpful in manifesting what you want if there are no more doubts in your thoughts that prevent you from reaching your goals.

I’ll load it onto my USB stick right away. I already have the book on the Kindle.
Also nice that this time the audio is included to download. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

where ? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well, I got mine from the Maitreya Shop. I think Gumroad has problems with the audio upload. If I remember correctly, the audios for the mandalas should also be included there. But they were missing.

1 Like

oh i thought its for free , ok thanks

I think in a few days it will also be available on Patron the Audio Field. At least you can already hear it on Youtube.

1 Like

the best thing about this … it does not include fear or love … because this two feelings is overrated in new age category …

i was in bad moment where someone approach me negatively but after i listen to this i think of him laugh and in good energy i am not effected by his hate or fear moment … i feel i was victim from people who fear me because they are weak … this is the story of my life like why the are bad with me ? now i am free …

3 Likes

i want to try Nirvana audio after this and all spiritual ones …
this state of being is so similar to my mind years ago before known about law of attraction …

This sounds intriguing. I have to find out what these “enlightened perspectives” are.

Here is one of them:
“Enlightenment is the recognition that the source of life within you… is also the source of life in everyone else… and everything else. We are all one thing expressing itself with infinite variety.”

credit to the source: Matthew Ferry’s “Quiet Mind Epic Life” - Free Download Tomorrow (11/26/2018) | WebWire

5 Likes

Hello @JAAJ,

now here is my answer to your contribution in the Witcher thread to me. I have moved it here now because it relates more to the Quiet Mind Mandala and only on the edge of the Witcher Mandala. Psycho-kinesiology is not only hocus-pocus but also finds its application in psychomatic medicine.
Certainly not everyone can do something with it and one can be divided on it. Especially since the statements and results cannot always be verified. But the questions Matthey Terry asked with Kinesiology were about what statements one makes or believes whether they form weak or strong muscle reactions. Strong statements always empower you and weak tests weaken you and are not beneficial for you. After all, he was able to develop his process in such a way that silence develops in his thinking. So he couldn’t have gone completely wrong with it.
And who doesn’t want to be rid of the chatter of the drunk monkey, parrot, ego, critic or whatever you want to call it.

So far, I have not read through the book that should be read about the mandala. There are meditations for each of the ten hidden topics that need to be redeemed. Do you have to do this or is the process automated via the mandala?
So far I am quite satisfied with the results, although the pauses are still very short until thinking starts again.

1 Like

For those of us who have Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited, this book is now available for reading.

@Maitreya , appreciate if you can upload the MP3 to patreon. Thank you.

It’s on Patreon

Quiet Mind Epic Life

4 Likes

Has anybody got any experiences from this field?

I’m tempted to use the audio but am afraid that it will quickly change me in a fundamental way that feels weird. :woozy_face:

Is it ok to hear it as long as we want?

As long as you need

1 Like