DM: Neurotransmitter Balancing

While the Brain Reset DM assists with the physical healing of the brain and repairs all its cells, neural pathways, etc. this field focuses primarily on healing and balancing all the neurotransmitters and brain chemicals that affect your mood and thoughts.

There are over 100 known neurotransmitters. They are neurochemicals that cross synapses to transmit impulses from one neuron to the next, thus sending signals between body parts and organs. They regulate our mood, heartbeat, thirst, hunger, breathing rate, blood pressure, set point for weight, and many other functions in the body.

This field can be especially helpful if you experience anxiety or depression and will increase the effects of the Brain Reset field (and vice-versa).

Some important neurotransmitters that will be balanced include GABA, Glycine Acetylcholine, Norepinephrine, Dopamine, Serotonin, Endorphins, Oxytocin.

In addition, the receptor sites, as well as the production sites of the neurotransmitters, will be rejuvenated and repaired.

16 Likes

Instant - Put on my list to get list.

3 Likes

Amazing. Is there also a audio file which is equal to this mandala?

Plus: I have never tried a mandala. Is there something special to know? And exist there free mandalas to test the effects?

I am not sure if something like that can work. The audios work amazingly, but printed picture… i am ot sure, but I want to test it :slight_smile:

FREE DMs:

DM Field Integration Primer
DM Tailor Made With Love
DM Genius Creativity
DM Quantum Booster
DM Water Imprinter
DM Plant Support
DM Trust Issues Healing
DM Diving & Receiving Love
DM Get Along
DM Sri Yantra
DM (customs?) - this one has no name but has a lot of benefits
DM Mimic Braces
DM I Know You
DM Ice Walls
DM Revision Full Restart
DM Water Blessings
DM Master Strategist
DM UV-C light
DM Energetic Sensitivity
DM Lucky Timeline
DM Divine Protection
DM The Goddess Feminine Archetype
DM Cellphone/Laptop EMF Protection
DM Unconditional Love

Those are all free at www.maitreyastore.com/mandalas

There is nothing special to know about the mandalas, except some require activation words. If they do, it will be in the description. As for the Neurotransmitter Balancing field, there is no audio yet.

11 Likes

audio for this please

2 Likes

what is the difference between this and brain chemicals though??

1 Like

there is no DM version of the Brain Chemicals Restoration field, but also that one seems to “restore” aka help you produce specific chemicals which you lack, and also seems to focus on healing addiction, OCD and depression.

This one is focused more on “balancing” all of your brain chemicals and neurotransmitters, and also heals all the receptor sites and production sites of those neurotransmitters (which the Brain Chemicals Restoration field doesn’t do)

3 Likes

so what I am getting at from your response is that this will be more of a permanent effect compared to brain chemicals?

This one does much more. Especially to rejuvenate and repair the neurotransmitter receptors. Absolutly amazing! :slight_smile:
For example: you can have a lot of dopamine, serotonin or whatever in your brain. But when the special receptors are shitty and insensitive, it doesnt matter. You will still have no or not much benefits from it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Maitreya does it also include Allopregnanolone? And is a audio field planned? Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I will try some of them. Do you know if I can rename the mandala files? :slight_smile:

that is also correct

1 Like

thanks, I hope she makes an audio for this!

3 Likes

I would love that too. Fingers Crossed.

I would love the Mandala but I have already over spent my budget at the moment and there are other Mandala’s that I still want as a priority.

I want this one, because I have previously been diagnosed Bipolar and Borderline. I was on various drugs for years that stuffed all my brain/chemicals/balance up, but I am now drug free and I would love to know that all my brain is back to balanced and running optimally.

FYI - they say you can’t “recover” or “cure” Bipolar/BPD - But I’m living proof that you can. It took years of rewiring my brain, but I did it. They call it “in remission”… I call it… modern science can’t catch up and make bold claims or they will get their arses kicked by the pharma companies.

Such is life.

5 Likes

Everything is possible as long as you believe

2 Likes

Amazing story! I am happy for you?

Hiw did you rewire your brain and heal yourself?

Clinical Hypnotherapy

1 Like

limitless study - done
book of health brain - done

And now this beautiful mandala
It feels so good
I understand how bad I needed it
Some issues just disappeared and I feel more stable and positive <3

1 Like

I am using both 500mg l-tryptophan and 500mg l-tyrosine natural supplements three times a day, to treat depression. I have been using this successful for the last 10 years. Will this product restore my serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine, and epinephrine neurotransmitters levels, so I no longer have to take l-Tryptophan or l-Tyrosine?

thank you for your time.

1 Like

You can try to reduce them slowly and observe how you are feeling - better or worse.