DM: Inner Resistance Dissolver

The human subconscious is designed to always protect it and choose the most appropriate programs to protect the person. For this reason, when we try on a conscious level to change ourselves, our habit, our thinking or behavior - resistance arises from our subconscious for new changes. This field will help on a conscious and subconscious level to remove the resistances that hinder change. This is very important whether one is embarking on a new habit such as going to the gym or changing one’s thinking patterns.

29 Likes

It sounds like I need this. Some positive changes/results I observed have regressed despite consistent listening, so I have to keep at it.

5 Likes

We are 2, this is my eternal struggle.

4 Likes

Youre from a different galaxy seriously.

I loop sapiens ego dissolution to help with change, the little shit fights back with all its might.

I even used your epsilon mandala and entered trance, it still resisted.

I put this on, its gone.

LOL

Its just…gone.

Yeah…Youre definitely from a different galaxy, Senpai Mai.

26 Likes

Senpai haha
Glad it help :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Greatness. :white_heart:

3 Likes

:smiley:

14 Likes

Now the DM: Inner Resistance Dissolver is a jewel for a small price that most people will probably underestimate. Now that I’ve been walking with me for almost a day, my skull vibrates almost continuously. I also have the Removing J Seal Mandala. But from the first moment I would say that the real treasure lies in this one.
Especially for people who need a long time to achieve success with audios. This mandala will clear the way, not like a booster that amplifies the fields, but by pulverizing and eliminating all the inner doubts that resisted change. So that the way is cleared for all the audios with which one has so far only achieved poor results.

19 Likes

this is the first mandala I have bought, I am wondering what I do with them? i have it as my phone screen background but it isnt the full picture because of the size of my phone, will it still work? I can print it off as well and fold it an leave it in my wallet also?
Definitely notice the old thought patterns dissipating quite quickly!

4 Likes

The size of the mandala makes no difference, you can print it in a small format and put it in your wallet.

4 Likes

Read about mandalas in mandala topics :+1:

1 Like

Hi jamesvanderbeak,
the best option is always to print it out. Since they only have a range of 5 cm, they must be worn close to the body. A cell phone is not necessarily helpful for this. You should always have it in your pocket. And if it works when the screen turns off I have no idea.
I printed and laminated all of my business card size mandalas. I also have them in a small pouch which I keep on my hip at night. Well you can already guess where exactly it is then. :wink: Because under the pillow the mandalas could be too far away if the pillow is a little thicker.
Some people print them out so small and stick them on the back of your dog tags if you have any. It can only be a maximum of 5 cm away from you so that it works.

8 Likes

They work on phone, but as the range is 5cm this means the phone has to be always with you.

6 Likes

So the mandalas work even when the phonescreen is off?

7 Likes

yup

11 Likes

Good to know thank you!

5 Likes

I use mandalas on my notebook, at least some of them, and it is more than 30cm away from me, are the effects placebo then?

1 Like

The first day My head feel forced to not resist life by thinking lol I told my self I leave the thoughts of my mother & father it’s very unusual to think this! Also I discover this mantra “ I am the exceptional for evry rule “ very liberated affirmation …

6 Likes

Crap, didn’t think of this. Thank you! I put it under my pillow and I use two pillows.

7 Likes

unaware of the topic until now, thank you!

2 Likes