DM: Flow State

The flow state is commonly described as “being in the zone”. It is the mental state in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment of the process of the activity. For many people, while in a flow state, time seems to slow down or even stop. While in a flow state, dopamine is produced and the Default Mode Network (which is thought to be the source of ego) is temporarily bypassed. This means that in a state of flow, you become fully present and focused on the present moment instead of worrying about the past or the future.

It has been said to be a state of “superhuman performance”. It can allow you to learn new information faster, come up with solutions to problems, become more innovative, creative, and efficient. It allows you to focus completely on the task at hand.

It’s a common misconception that the flow state involves using more of the brain - however, it’s actually the opposite. In flow state, the brain temporarily “shuts off” all the areas that aren’t absolutely needed, so that you are only using the mental resources that you need in that moment - allowing you to be as efficient as possible.

For the DM version of this field, use the commands “Activate Flow State” and “Stop Flow State” as desired.

7 Likes

I was looking for something to be MORE PRODUCTIVE AND EFFICIENT in my work.

Can this mandala help me?

If I have it with FIELD EMITTER AND FIELD OPTIMIZER, does the Optimizer activate it? If I want to activate it?

:+1::+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Is it 2 files? An audio and a mandala?

:grinning:

yes Dm+A = Digital mandala + audio

2 Likes

Yes you just say “activate flow state” when you want it to activate, and it can be used with the Emitter and Optimizer. There is a DM and a boosted audio.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I have bought the DM and have used it previously.

But now I have two questions come up:

1. Does the DM have to be close to me, even after I`ve used the command?

2. Would you say the state is a good one to use for visualisation/manifestation work, or would a deeper state( more relaxed one) be better suited?

Sincerely

Range of mandalas is 30cm.
If it’s farther than this - it won’t work.

This field gives a nice calmer state which removes big resistance. This is the base of manifestations - a calm state. Then you can go deeper to make it stronger.

4 Likes

I like this DM, it’s good to be in the zone.

2 Likes

Then I am glad that I asked because I often removed the mandala after I have activated the state. Btw if I use the mp3 version how long does the effect last then?