DM: Comprehensive Resistance Dissolver 2.0

Every human possesses an intricate web of resistances that can impede the journey towards self-improvement and personal growth. Our new and advanced “Comprehensive Resistance Dissolver 2.0” is designed to tackle these resistances at a multi-dimensional level.

Deeper Subconscious Engagement: This enhanced version delves even deeper than before. It targets not only the superficial resistances but also the deep-seated beliefs and fears that might hold an individual back.

Conscious Resistance Removal: Our conscious thoughts can often stand in the way of change. This field assists in dismantling those overt barriers, making the conscious mind more receptive to positive changes.

External World Resistance: Navigate the world with ease as this field removes unnecessary anger and resistance towards the external world events or circumstances that does not affect or concern you and are not in your power to change, nor you are meant to fight them according to your life path chosen by your Soul and Higher Self. Not fighting the wrong battles gives you a lot of extra energy and focus to fight your own battles and improve your life and the world in your own area of focus.

Self-Resistance Alleviation: Address self-doubt, self-criticism, and other forms of self-resistance, embracing self-love and self-confidence.

Interpersonal Resistance Mitigation: This tool aids in dissolving any resistance related to parents, siblings, friends, and society at large.

Resistance and Resentment Towards the Universal Creator: For many, there exists a hidden resistance or even resentment towards the Creator of the Universe, beyond religious contexts.

By addressing this, the following benefits unfold:

Higher Vibration: Align more closely with the positive frequencies of the universe.

Problem Resolution: Overcome challenges of all sorts - be it pain, trauma, conflicts with the environment, or interpersonal issues.

Enhanced Manifestation Capacity: Amplify your ability to manifest desires and intentions.

Brighter, Joyous Living: Experience a more cheerful life, a calmer mind, and an overall enhancement in mental and emotional well-being.

Holistic Integration: This version integrates all these aspects, providing a holistic approach to resistance removal. It ensures that every facet of an individual’s life is covered, paving the way for unhindered personal growth.

22 Likes

In a few minutes YT video will be uploaded. :slight_smile:

11 Likes
15 Likes

Wow!! Totally on My List of’ to gets" ! This is phenomial to say the least,
I wanna get an ass kickin’ combo of :slight_smile:
1)Comprehensive Resistance Dissolver
2) Obstacle Detroyer
3) Limitless Good Karma Booster &
4) Remove Archon Control
Plus 9 Virtue Pendants off of Etsy
Plus The Divine Invocation Pendant on Etsy
As well as Motavation, Vigilance and Imagination Pendants !!
We’re talking a game changing/Life shifting Combination, dont you think Maitreya?

MY Autumn List of Fields to connect to and with and to activate. I honestly feel and sense that MY LIFE is about to Majorly Change for the better. I Love my Virtue pendants that I already have ( 13 of them! !) Thank you MF’s. Love and Much Light. Much appreciated K-Man !!

3 Likes

Is this a new version of Inner resistance disolver?

1 Like

yep

3 Likes

oh, I didn’t know what 1.0 was. I just realized.

Energy Increaser + Three Treasures
Grounding & Earthing Mandala

Will upgrade the two field? @Maitreya

1 Like

Any initial review yet?

1 Like

I originally dropped this in the universal clearing thread, but I’ve found that the comprehensive inner resistance dissolver mandala pairs very well with the clearing mandalas, especially the universal clearing mandala. So I thought this might be useful for anyone working on doing clearings but have a lot of resistance to break through. So I’ll post it on here as well:

One week update:

Triggered a 3rd dark night of the soul/ego death for me. This felt like the final one, ever. This time I felt like I had literally broke my brain, but after a couple days it got better, better than it was before. My mind and body are finally aligned with me (the soul), no longer clashing with me. And I no longer feel wierd referring to this in this way, it feels natural now. It’s like permenant detachment from the mind, yet, I can still use the mind whenever I need it. I’ve heard this state be referred to as “Samadhi” or “Satori”. Such a surreal experience. It’s my new favorite thing.

I used all the SBR, ancestral, j-seals, archonic control, and autonomous self mandalas the months before, then starting last Sunday, I combined Universal clearing with comprehensive inner resistance dissolver, art of letting go, infinitely repeater, and used boosters, and I mean I really boosted the f*ck outta these. And on top of that, sent all of these back with the Timebreaker, and used the reality shifter to shift to a reality where I succeded in this entire process without destroying myself (it worked). Good thing I have the grounding field and nervous system balance. Along with practicing nofap/semen retention for over a month now (the extra energy really helps). Those held up very nicely, it was the most intense thing I have ever experienced, but I managed to not fry my nervous system or slip into psychosis. I had to take a couple days off to recover, but I’d still call that a win :sunglasses:

Will update again at the end of the month.

9 Likes

In this state, you may see a white lotus blossom, or a sea of white light.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this profound experience. Samadhi is the ultimate goal for me and I am very grateful and happy for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just got this one this afternoon, along with 5 more DM’s !! will get print outs tomorrow. Thank ya Maitreya and Staff for making these very powerful,effective special energy tools!!!

5 Likes

This field seems to eliminate difficulties and obstacles in life, so it ‘s not a dissolver that eliminate obstacles of morphic field effect?

4 Likes

It eliminates your own obstacles, own resistance. So it will help to remove what is blocking you from getting results from fields.

10 Likes

Will there be any conflict if I use this and then use the Inner Resistance Dissolver?

Is this an upgraded version of Inner Resistance Dissolver? If I use 2.0, can I no longer use the Inner Resistance Dissolver version?

2 Likes

You can use 2.0 only. Will be enough

4 Likes

Amazing field. Thank you.

2 Likes