Debates

Yes, I’d say that many “spiritual folks” are so deep into that stuff that they end up losing themselves into tons of spiritual arguments while losing track of common sense, basic knowledge and their materialistic state of mind.

An “spiritual folk” with OCD may be thinking that demons and magical beasts are hunting his thoughts, when in fact the person just has OCD and can be reversed with CBT.

It’s dangerous to lose track of reality more and more into believing all sorts of things.

4 Likes

Sorry, one more. I believe Maitreya doesn’t comment because she has faith.

If you believe you’re doing the divine’s work/ your soul mission, you’ll believe of protection and… basically being unstoppable (especially if believing that global energies are currently rising etc). You’d maybe anticipate backlash from dark forces, but not failure.

maitreya
I saw this comment by maitreya in apollo field’s comments. So people who look physically good mean they’re in good internally? Is that why people instinctively trust people with good looks?
For Example: Why People Trust the Good-Looking, Even When They Shouldn't | Psychology Today

1 Like

not for debate, but just something ive read

Theres a post from youtube when someone ask where shes from, and Maitreya answered
“ALCYONE”

5 Likes

Alcyone is a very beautiful Star System in Taurus Constellation. Wonderful homeland. :heart:

5 Likes

i would like to advice all of you guys always separate the idea from a person never look who is saying look what the person is saying :smiley:

1 Like

Time will tell to all of you who are coming after me… Without knowing anything …

Don’t reply to my posts if you have no idea what you are doing… I am done with it… Don’t want to be a part of this… I told enough … everyone is responsible for things they choose, they do… I am not your master or anything to tell you all what you should do…

You all you have skills and abilities to walk on your paths and how you use them its up to you… You all have your own intuition to guide you its up to you if you use it or not…

All the best to all of you…

So… In the end everything is alright.

2 Likes

What’s so objectionable I said that people flagged my post?

1 Like

this has nothing to do with the maitreya team, someone is flagging posts on purpose.

3 Likes

Please refrain from abusive language.

We have allowed Sam to address the accusations a member has made; he chose what to answer and all his posts are visible, and nothing is removed or censured.

We however chose not to invest energy into drama or negativity; therefore we would not encourage further discussions here that would not be of use to anyone. For that same reason we do not address abusive or negative comments or misunderstandings of Maitreya’s work on the SapienMed forum. For that matter neither does Dreamweaver ever address abusive comments against Maitreya, nor has he ever defended her. So we agree with his neutral position, that allows freedom of expression and also allow freedom of expression to our users. We will not however encourage long arguments and hostility here. We choose not to take part in mud fights. We are here to serve humanity’s evolution, not to prove how great we are, nor fight against those who dislike us. Law of Karma works without our help.

5 Likes

The problem is not over yet, though.
But, i think it can be resolved soon.

2 Likes

Agreed. I addressed this in the thread that you did not delete my posts and actually handled things fairly. I appreciate that. There was a misunderstanding as me and Captain share the same sapienmed email and there was an email from this thread of my posts getting deleted.

He wasn’t exactly filled in on the situation and I was away for the weekend. So he read that email and thought I was getting censored. I let it be known to him and the rest of my forum that you did no such thing and acted fairly. So I apologize for that.

I am no longer going to post about this situation here as I believe we should stop inundating this thread with issues about sapienmed. This is Maitreyas forum. Not ours and I feel very sorry to have causes this sort of discord.

I am a fair person though. Just like you were fair and allowed me to refute Chris’s claims. I allow him the same. He claims a number of things such as us cheating him. Well, I am giving Chris the opportunity to refute the proof from emails he sent us. I posted in a thread in our forum. Post 718.

None of this is between us and your forum. I take full responsibility for making it seem that way and the misunderstandings that took place. This is just between us and Chris. So I am diverting this conflict from your forum onto mine since I am the one that brought this energy here. This should be for me and captain alone to deal with. Not you guys.

6 Likes

Thank you. All the best!

6 Likes