Copier v3 Subconsciousness Reprogramming

What field would you suggest to be able to take control over such things?

Hello,
Excuse me please, but how did you erase the downloaded personality?

It is an unpredictable process. There is no field for that. You need to observe yourself diligently. This set of skills, beliefs, and behaviours is exactly what you need to reach that person’s level. But no one is pure white. Some people might have done bad things during the process or suffered from betrayal, for example, that turned them into sharp-focused businessmen who don’t give a f… and get what they want.

It is much safer to download stuff from people that are no longer with us as they finished their incarnation.

I said to the field that I wanted this wiped out and reversed to the previous state. I wasn’t on the state of integration, it was too short for that. I have decided that I only want to have my own subconscious and skills and I use The Art of Utilization a lot to get skills from my future self.

3 Likes

This thing is scary and interesting at the very same time. Okay then, as you said…I would choose someone who’s no more.

2 Likes

Thank you for your information.

1 Like

I would like to ask one question more.
If I need to learn one language, does it make sense to download that language learning skills from some people whose lessons I studied in the Internet? Is it safe? I do not know them personally but I admire their language learning skills.

1 Like

I would use this DM: Speed Learning / Reading you only download their knowledge, as long as they teachers, mentors, coaches.

3 Likes

Thank you, Polaris, I have this DM. I tried once to download language knowledge from one teacher but may be I have to repeat that process with other books to learn language.

2 Likes