Attacking from multiple angles?

Wondering if using different fields that are somewhat related could be more beneficial than just going to town with one. Like if you want hair regrowth you could do three of Maitreya’s, three of the Greek god beauty, three of Sapien’s facial stem cells and three of Sapien hair regrowth etc. Variety for spicy results?:smirk:

If you check around the forum at the end you will see: some people say one-way works, others say works in other ways, can find many ways… around also appears sometimes a troll that just will don’t help you, only will criticize but just don’t care it…
make tests, test and tests… feel it and check results, see what is best for you… everyone is different, everyone has different beliefs and everyone thinks their way is the best, and that’s fine, just test and find your best approach

2 Likes

Game changer by quadible integrity
(It will allow you to play them all together, so you won’t have to wait)
Morphic field converter by mef dynamics
Infinite booster by mef dynamics

I got you bro :handshake: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Fantastic advice. Well said!

2 Likes

I’ll dabble till I feel like an expert. Good overall advice. Thanks :pray:

1 Like

Good looking out, brother man. I’m getting to work! :beers::heart:

1 Like

I have found that angles are the best! Sapiens energy is different than Maitreya, SZ is different than SIGH and so on. BTW those 4 are the best hands down. Morphic Doc makes the list as well but I do not use many of his fields.

If you know anything about the first 4 creators I mentioned they all use different energy protocols. Yes if you focus on one you will get good results if you are clear but when you hit the angles you have more possibilities. My vote is for the angles for sure!

4 Likes

I suspected thanks!:pray:
Btw I can’t find SIGH or SZ on YouTube… Are those they’re actual handles?

SZ, Sigh has 2 channels

2 Likes

3 xD

1 Like