I didn’t believe the earth was actually ascending until mid 2020, however several reasons led me to believe that this is actually happening, and it seems to actually be getting more and more intense, from 2020 onwards it started to get insanely intense, in 2022 I I simply cannot describe how strong this is, my point for this topic is to turn this into a discussion, what physical/emotional symptoms are you currently experiencing and believe to be because of ascension? In my case it would mainly be the heart and stomach, in the physical part, and in the emotional part, things I wish I had done in the past, but I didn’t, and now they’re coming back to haunt me, I’m still young and I have a lot to live for, but I can’t stop looking back and thinking about what I should have taken advantage of, these are my dilemmas at the moment, I know the past can’t be changed, but anyway, it’s hard not to think about it, what do you do to reduce the ascension symptoms? grounding? Another technique? some field? Leave suggestions and say what you do, let’s make it a discussion.
I think this topic should be widely discussed! Everyone who is starting their journey with energy work should be aware of what it can cause to their physical body.
The signs of ascension can manifest in a myriad of ways:
- Gastrointestinal anomalies: Unexplained bouts of nausea, changes in appetite, or even gastrointestinal problems and IBS may be experienced.
- Fluctuating body temperatures: You might notice periods of unexplained cold or heat, or a newfound sensitivity to temperature extremes.
- Pseudo-flu symptoms: You might occasionally feel as if you’re coming down with a cold or flu, but these symptoms subside as quickly as they appear.
- Crown sensations: Frequent headaches or odd sensations in the crown area, such as warmth, tingling, pinpricks, or pulsating energy might be felt.
- Enhanced olfactory senses: There may be periods of heightened sensitivity to smell, or sudden mysterious odours that seemingly appear from nowhere. Sinus and allergy issues may become more prevalent.
- Vision and perception shifts: You might catch fleeting glimpses of shadows, mists, or flashes of light. There might be sparkling colours or swirling energy forms just at the periphery of your vision.
- Auditory changes: Your hearing might become more sensitive, or you could hear strange sounds, tones, and frequencies, like a buzzing or whooshing sound, or experience ear popping or pressure.
- Sensation of cold: Extended periods of feeling excessively cold, having cold hands or feet, or experiencing circulatory issues might occur.
- Dietary shifts: Sudden weight gain or loss, cravings or aversions to certain foods, and changes in eating habits may surface.
I had all of them. Literally every single one. I think it’s really important to be aware of what can happen to your body when you change your vibration. If you stayed in low vibration for most of your life and suddenly you start to work with fields that change it, your physical body is getting crazy.
I was a carnivore until suddenly I stopped eating meat. Like I felt sick when I smell it. I am still vegetarian. I just don’t need meat anymore. I cook it for my dogs, I don’t mind when other people eat it in front of me. My mum was exactly the same. She started to work on herself and boom, veggie too.
but it not always helped me, when I pushed my limits way too hard.
- Barefoot walking.
- Trees cuddling. I have one tree that decided to tie to me energetically. Saved my life once too. So when I was a bad greedy girl and did too many changes I always went to my tree and he (I have no idea why I feel this tree was him) always balanced me back. I never hug a tree without asking for permission. I think humans underestimate trees and their power.
- I used black crystals like obsidian and tourmaline.
- More sleep. Rest is very important.
- More water and herbal teas to support my body.
- I yelled at myself. never helped.
- Accepted that it is what it is and it will go away eventually.