Approaching Nirvana - The Four Noble Truths + Ego Detachment

Buddhists believe in a cycle of death and rebirth called samsara. Through karma and eventual enlightenment, they hope to escape samsara and achieve nirvana, an end to suffering.
Once Nirvana is achieved, and the enlightened individual physically dies, Buddhists believe that they will no longer be reborn.
The Buddha taught that when Nirvana is achieved, Buddhists are able to see the world as it really is. Nirvana means realising and accepting the Four Noble Truths and being awake to reality.
This field will integrate into your energy system the full knowledge of Four Noble Truths as a copy from Buddha.
The First Truth identifies the presence of suffering. The Second Truth, on the other hand, seeks to determine the cause of suffering. In Buddhism, desire and ignorance lie at the root of suffering. By desire, Buddhists refer to craving pleasure, material goods, and immortality, all of which are wants that can never be satisfied. As a result, desiring them can only bring suffering. Ignorance, in comparison, relates to not seeing the world as it actually is. Without the capacity for mental concentration and insight, Buddhism explains, oneā€™s mind is left undeveloped, unable to grasp the true nature of things. Vices, such as greed, envy, hatred and anger, derive from this ignorance.
The Third Noble Truth, the truth of the end of suffering, has dual meaning, suggesting either the end of suffering in this life, on earth, or in the spiritual life, through achieving Nirvana. When one has achieved Nirvana, which is a transcendent state free from suffering and our worldly cycle of birth and rebirth, spiritual enlightenment has been reached. The Fourth Noble truth charts the method for attaining the end of suffering, known to Buddhists as the Noble Eightfold Path. The steps of the Noble Eightfold Path are Right Understanding, Right Thought, Right Speech, Right Action, Right Livelihood, Right Effort, Right Mindfulness and Right Concentration. Moreover, there are three themes into which the Path is divided: good moral conduct (Understanding, Thought, Speech); meditation and mental development (Action, Livelihood, Effort), and wisdom or insight (Mindfulness and Concentration).

19 Likes

So this will work like other previous videos about knowledge, i need to learn and this help i learn intutively OR it is a dirrent approach like mindset audio? This is awsesome thank you.

2 Likes

it will install full knowledge, yes
plus energetical space of nirvana (will be more easy later to access it without audio, when you are ready)
plus ego detachment (not destroying or other words/ideas, detachment)

5 Likes

Im still confused. I meanā€¦ It will work like your language or math audio? (Mean knowledge installed but i need to learn and audio help me learn faster). Or it will work like millionaire mindset ( this way install beliefs from the noble truth directly to subconscious and then i will act different). Because The four noble truth is misrable some time and no one know what Buddha really said nowadays. The ego detachment part i can understand.

1 Like

second way
copy directly from Buddha and install as energetical knowledge/ideas/beliefs in subconsciousness
in 2-3 days you will start to act differently, when they ā€œactivateā€

8 Likes

Insane. And after long time like 6 months it will be permanent? If not it will be really awesome if u can make a mandala. Then i can act like Buddha all the times and my ego no longer bother me anymore lol.

5 Likes

i think the time will be less for people who already done much work on themselves

can make mandala for Detachment only, because when you are reaching higher states the brainwaves get slowerā€¦ as other processes in the physical body

so i donā€™t know if that will be good for a person who live in modern world
the effect can be a ā€œnice buddha bellyā€ as the metabolism also slows down lol

7 Likes

Yeah you are right

2 Likes

I would say that I have a Buddhist touch. But Iā€™m not sure if you want to hear the audio if you are still dreaming of a big bank account, a sexually fulfilled life and adventure and the like. Because I miss all of that a bit in life.
And monk and nun Iā€™ve already had enough life. At the moment Iā€™m really a bit divided.

2 Likes

So, we just need to listen for 2-3 days?

1 Like

the ironic part is when you let go of the desires and expectations, everything comes to you easily without any effort - naturally

you can feel peace and ecstasy inside and still have a nice car, sexual life :slight_smile:
without ā€œthe needā€, just appreciating the moment now

18 Likes

Listen 2-3 times a day / speakers are better.

3 Likes

Ok, I am convinced. :blush:

3 Likes

I meant how many days for the ā€˜knowledgeā€™ too install? Once installed itā€™s permanent, correct? Then, listening to it, weā€™ll basically just get the ego detachment part since we already have the knowledge installed. Correct? Thank you.

1 Like

Yeah it will be permanent.
How many days - depends from the person, but around 1-2 weeks.

Yeah.

2 Likes

In this case, a ego detachment mandala would be awesome.

4 Likes

One more question. Will the audio harmonize with the Awakening the God Within Series?

Yes but this part is already added in the god series

2 Likes

Good to know. :grinning:

But you can use both together for stronger effect ofc

1 Like