Approaching Nirvana - The Four Noble Truths + Ego Detachment

And then you say one should hear fewer fields. How can that be possible when new incredible fields are published every day. :woozy_face:

Lol it is what it is. But try to focous on whatā€™s your main priority

1 Like

I will use Fields Storage creator with this precious.

This is for you more specifically but also for anyone that is using fields just because they sound cool and they think that the field is to good to pass up. STOP! Stop using so much energy! You are going nowhere. You are an energy addict and you must recognize this and STOP! I usually would not say much since I have done this for many years and I can afford any field that comes out and have paid thousands upon thousands of dollars for fields that just sit and I never use. If you are using more than 15 fields a day you are doing it all wrong. Even 10 fields. You are going to burn out and you are going to hit a wall and or even go bat shit crazy! I have seen it recently in a close friend as well as my own path. STOP STOP STOP!

Pick a few powerful transformation fields and maybe a few physical fields you like and stick with those for a couple weeks to a month then move on the next set. I donā€™t want to take away from the pockets of the creators but this SHIT is no joke and you must get a hold of your addiction! The results I am experiencing now that I have realized all of this are wayyyyyy more tangible and I can actually tell what is doing what. I know this may not set in at all for many of you but if you really want results and you care about your energy system then Chill the Hell outā€¦ Find a way to fill the gaps of your energy addiction and cut out 90% of your field usage.

@Sahiela 80 fields! Cut that shit out! Out of control. I figured something out about pendulums that you may want to consider. They will be influenced by what you deeply desire inside or you can actually influence them with intent. Take advice from someone that has been working with energy for long enough to say you need to chill out and focus.

I donā€™t even know why I need to explain this but I will. Our systems can only handle so much of anything. When you take a vitamin depending on your system you can only absorb a certain amount. If you use other protocols you can absorb a bit more but you never get the full benefit of the vitamin. This is true for the energy system. You can only absorb so much energy each day and using more will not be effective, plus using multiple different types of energy will be even less effective because the water gests too murky to achieve clear results.

Do what you want because that is what is going to occur anyway but take it from one of the big dawg energy addicts (ME) take a chill pill.

Soooooo to answer your question. Hear, use, expose yourself to less fields.

Thank you all for your time.

10 Likes

I even just use 4-6 fields a day.

Fields storage field just 1 field 1 metal. :grin:

Yes, I realized that this is very true, as soon as I put the audios in several storage items I realize that I am no longer in control of my thoughts, definitely something is changing about me, I am trying to reduce it to 6 fields in storage items, and more some for day-to-day use outside the storage fields.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure youā€™re right about people. I would also say the fewer fields, the faster you get results, I agree with you.
About 25 years ago a medium once told me I had an aura that stretches for several dozen kilometers and she really wanted to work with me. Which, of course, I thought was completely ridiculous. But now I ask myself if I am maybe just an anchor point for an extraterrestrial higher presence that works through me without me being aware of it.
And that I very likely have extraterrestrial ancestors is very likely. There are several signs of this. Be left-handed, negative blood rhesus if you want to believe the alien literature. And being a little crazy is also part of it. :wink:
But you are certainly right in more ways than one. Meanwhile I also have a few addiction fields in the storage items. But it also plays a bit of fear of losing everything you have already achieved if you cut the playlist massively.
At the moment there are 96 audios in storage items and 122 audios that I hear there, but the storage audios are included. And I have to say that I feel very good about it, especially since the new Chi and Pranic Audio was introduced. There can be no question of a lack of energy.

How about trying 1 week without making any audio? I doubt it will make you lose your results, and you will see for yourself whether or not it will make a difference, and yes, there may be a lack of energy, even with using audios for this, not everything is as simple as it seems.

Nah you wonā€™t lose your result lol especially if you sued an audio for long enoughā€¦
I drop all audios from playlist every now and then when I use sapien course. If that was the cause then youā€™d have to use fields for lifetime lol

1 Like

Now that Iā€™ve spent a thousand dollars on the sale? Maybe in some weeks. At the moment I am also listening to the symmetrical from Sigh Energy and you have to listen to it for 90 days in a row.

1 Like

If you are not convinced of this yet you have a long way to go! Most of us here are not Human and we are all Totally insane for making the choice to incarnate in this place in the first place. You are an ET! Just playing out the Human Experience for expansion. But hey who am I?

6 Likes

Iā€™m not even gonna go there. I wish you the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you move up through the ranks a bit you begin to realize that it really makes no difference where you are from but where you are going! I have been told countless times I have Dragon lineage but most of us here have multiple lines that cam together to create who we think we are!

4 Likes

The more I live the more I realize that this is true, they say I am of a very powerful lineage, and my father is even stronger, but we are like anyone else, the reality is that everyone here has already lost their powers, the past does not help in no shit.

4 Likes

no i do not

1 Like

Exactly!

Hey, bro. I think, Iā€™m a hyeoka empath too. Iā€™m very malleable in terms of people.

Sometimes, I want to use the shielding but it blocks me from almost anything.

1 Like

Yeah, bro. I just look up and found there are six types of empaths.

And Iā€™m very much sensitive to energy. I absorb almost every vibration, energy or aura like a sponge. If I donā€™t clear it regularly, life becomes messy lol.

How do you shield yourself, bro?

1 Like

Just by mind

1 Like

But donā€™t try that tho. I suggest to use audio for shielding