About Karma and Free Will

Here you can discuss everything for karma and free will :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Plus, as far as I’m aware karma is not set in stone. It’s ‘‘like attracts like’’ / ‘‘Law of Attraction’’. We attract and repel stuff every day. It’s an ever-changing set of scale.

As a rule of thumb, if a belief is fear-based it’s not of the light.

And thank Christ for that…

1 Like

Oh man been there done that don’t fall if someone says there is no karma it exists and for all

Out of love tried to help others it was a time a thought after all everyone influences one and other so I did what I feel is good in my perspective tried to help others done healing

Later when they get well I told them it was me who helped them they said hey I didn’t ask you for it can you imagine the situation I was trying to help from my perspective. But it was my perspective other person had to learn something from that illness it got back to me affected my life negatively it was like I goes ahead and took their shit on me even worse they were not grateful for it at all.

Never do help someone unless asked every soul who is suffering here always has something to learn from it

You think karma is a perspective thing it was not or never been I saw many people who are suffering in this life because they deal with entities and got all they wanted and in this life they are getting back suffering entities around them feeding it and making their life fuked up why because they deal with them in past life they thought noting will happen and enjoyed now they blame god and other things and in all this, if you try to become a hero and want to help lol you will be the stupid person in this whole situation

Always remember not everything can be seen even with 3rd eye the vision is limited and there are laws and rules which you are fully not aware of yet.

3 Likes

There is only way to avoid karma is to reach on level of awareness where you become one with god that is highest level awareness one can go if you reach there, there is no karma for you but you won’t think to do shit if you reach there it like becoming one with God that is rare.

2 Likes

If you look at the world, it’s clear to see it at least HAS for a while been dominated by stuff not-of-the-light. Those who heal, do lightwork (like you who successfully healed someone) may get ‘‘bullied’’, to put you off doing it again. Many nuances.

1 Like

I have successfully helped many heal with permission with no negative effects so I say what I have learned that what vega is saying is correct

1 Like

It is of course the best way to do it. Thankfully you’re not on your deathbed due to past mistakes, seeing as our universe dishes that so freely.

1 Like

But I saw many healers who one of them helped cancer patient her husband on her belief asked to heal her to a healer, healer thought he has her permission he performed healing days to days until she gets well

Months later the healer started to develop cancer in his body he then immediately asked her husband if had permission to heal his wife he said why you need her permission she is my fukkng wife that was like wtf he then asked his guide about this his guide said her cancer was a lesson her soul had chosen to teach her. you interfere in it and it got back to you but healer learned his lesson and managed to get rid of the cancer

7 Likes

That’s it, you have be very honest with yourself. If your real intention to manipulate, you give that message out. If you’re helping because you’re acting from your authentic light-heart, 'cos damn it you’re too loving and cannot help it, I feel our (light) universe will smile on you for being its cute naive child more than hand you death sentence.

Your observation of light workers is spot on IMO (and that’s coming from a total non-expert btw). The whole point of me suddenly typing here is likely a wrestle with my own shadow. That’s probably the only bloody use that’ll come of it…

2 Likes

That’s full carp if you believe in it go ahead heal all who are in nearby hospital help them send healing energy heal then we ll talk

@JAAJ Yes, we’re very impure, dirty beings. Unworthy really…

2 Likes

The thing many missing here is unconditional love heals everything just use that this is what you can do if you really care about others

2 Likes

What do you mean though? I might be being stupid. Do you mean meditate and send out energy to the building after making affirmations to heal them as universe intends / allows, with all your might, for a few hours or so? That’s all I mean, btw.

1 Like

@Maitreya @Vega Following on from my comments / kind replies to them in the witcher thread…

From what I now gather, sending genuine unconditional love and healing to a sick person who wishes to get well makes universe bestow a possibly painful death to you ('cos you forgot to ask**), however enticing folk to purchaise a £100 plus a month energy tool they might not need (or be real) incurs zero karmic penalties whatsoever?

3 Likes

Please let Vega see this especially

1 Like

@JAAJ I cannot argue, with the sum of all people existing in this world, some may actually wish to die slowly from cancer…

1 Like

I’m not sure this thing is linking my replies to the person commenting…

You did say anything. Today I had extra trouble at my job. Things went oddly wrong. Seemed kinda synchronistically bad. Then the person I was working with said it was their karma at play and things always go this way for them. It did seem unusual to me.

So I wonder if someone else’s bad karma can hurt your life a little or a lot just by being in proximity or interacting with them.

Sounds like a common sense Yes would be the answer. But it’s not something I’ve thought about much before.

Is this why narcs lure good people into their lives. Trying to use them as human karma shields?

4 Likes

I just got the Witcher a few days ago, and thankfully I was able to learn from the experiences of other members here who had already been using the Witcher. I have been careful in my intentions to the Witcher, also thinking about free will and possible karmic backlash.
I myself believe it’s a matter of perspective, and it’s something that I try to apply to life in general (and not just when using the Witcher):

• Seeing/assuming someone else as whole/complete/perfect the way they are and acknowledging that. When we give someone unconditional love, this is the perspective it’s coming from. Not trying to fix anything, but acknowledging the perfection of their being by sending love.

• Seeing/assuming someone else as sick/weak/incapable and reinforcing that by thinking we should help them and are not capable to do it themselves. This will strip someone else of their own personal power, at least from our perspective.

In terms of free will, given the two perspectives above, I would say the clearest distinction for me would be empowering an individual by assuming they know what’s best for them (unconditional love), versus perhaps stripping away power from someone by assuming we know what’s better for them (unwanted healing).
This can be done with the purest of intentions, and I commend and appreciate everyone whose immediate thought upon purchasing the Witcher was about how to make the lives of those around us better.

And to prevent any misunderstanding, I am definitely not saying to ‘ignore’ disease or a difficult situation someone may be in. I only prefer to approach it from the perspective that they have the power to help themselves first, and will be open to discussing receiving help when they are ready for it. Various reasons could be preventing them from discussing it with someone else (pride, beliefs), however there should be a conscious understanding first. These are just my ideas regarding this subject, I am open to any input!

4 Likes

I have experienced something like this, for sure, where someone else’s bad luck/issues were kind of… contagious. :confused: Time to activate your best shields at all times around said people, I suppose.

1 Like