What do you think of synchronicities?

I believe they are manifestations of the inner self and signs of what is to come. The signs are increasing in amount and in type. The number sequences are getting more complex. They are telling me that I am evolving. In essence they are telling I me I am Infinitely Powerful and will become that eventually. The outer world is a mirror. The outer world is inside therefore I am everywhere.

The signs and symbols are always in reference to The True God Almighty. One symbol I saw was The Eye of Providence. Another symbol was The Infinite Symbol with the word Infinite underneath it. I also see colors together in vehicle form; these colors are red, yellow, and blue together which are the three primary colors of white light.

Numbers 1-9 that repeat in three digits like 111 reduce to 3, 6, and 9. 3, 6, and 9 are the keys to the Universe (Which is God to me) according to Nikola Tesla. Other numbers that many people see as synchronicities are ascending sequences like 123 and descending sequences like 654. These sequences also reduce to 3, 6, and 9. Random order number sequences of three digits that ascend and descend like 675 also reduce to 3, 6, and 9. 3, 6, and 9 contain sacred geometry, phi, pi, Fibonacci sequence, and fractals. The Creator is basically speaking to us with the numbers and showing us his/her/it’s omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence.

I would see these signs in public and also on the internet, but the internet does not count as much due to algorithms.

2 Likes

I used to see 1111 all the time. Now I see 222. 333. Especially 444.
And 647. Checked this one last night, means they’re happy with the work I’m doing and to trust all will work out in the end. Hope they’re right lol.

Check out the angel numbers meanings from what you see… your guides are telling you stuff.

2 Likes

Last days I’m seeing 8

My grocery bill was 188.88
here on the forum august giveaway 88
after mild workout 88 pulse
phone battery 88
…

I’m not sure if that means something, but the biggest shock was the grocery bill.

1 Like

To me synchronicities mean God is telling you you are God. We are becoming infinite beings when we start seeing synchronicities.

1 Like

For me is just the law of attraction in action, you want synchronicities… U get them, quite simple.

2 Likes

We are becoming Infinite Beings when we start seeing synchronicities. The number synchronicities are the codes to the Divine Matrix that We Create. It’s like seeing the codes of the matrix in the movie The Matrix. We are becoming Neo and more. In the movie Lucy, the character Lucy was also seeing codes in her environment when she was transforming into an omnipotent being. Lucy means Light. Neo means New. We are becoming New Immortal Light Beings during our death and rebirth in the ascension process.

3 Likes

Sad Keanu Reeves GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

3 Likes

flying keanu reeves GIF

keanu reeves neo GIF

5 Likes

There’s is one being expressing itself through billions of forms stuff that seems personal is not everything is connected to everything else

3 Likes

If you wanna be able to translate what the numbers mean, here’s a good place to start:

https://youtu.be/KaN0KgkV8Rg?t=933

I’m going to come and ruin everyones day. haha

Everything in the world is empty and meaningless until YOU (as god) give it a meaning.

Seeing “numbers” don’t mean anything. Well, actually they mean whatever YOU think (your intention- even if it’s unconscious) means.

Human’s are meaning making machines. We like to place meaning on everything. It’s just the way our brains work.

2 Likes

To me, nothing has a meaning per se, the meaning is you. The strangeness of odds you see in symbols and coincidences even between humans are doors for you to create your meanings (you offer them to yourself actually, because you are the life that happens to you). And trains pass (you pass), so use them (use yourself). Seed your meanings and you’ll evolve towards your creation in this lifetime. Otherwise these events will stay mystical and won’t land in concrete actions in your life. Then you are already enlightened right there, no need for journey / seeking. Suddenly you are your own master and your truth is beautiful without justification.

I like to think of repeating numbers as the elves just messing with my head.

1 Like

Is that really all it is?