The Rewarder

Often we find changing a habit or working toward a goal difficult. The Rewarder has been created to help us do that effortlessly and with joy. Human beings are motivated by feelings- pain brings aversion and pleasure brings attraction. Many people find it difficult to change a habit or begin new things because they feel more pain than pleasure at the beginning. Or more pleasure from the old pattern. What can be the best way to change a habit or to work toward a goal that you feel or think is so difficult?

So, what this mandala does is just the opposite. Each time you have a thought or take an action even a very small one towards your goal, you will feel extreme pleasure which will increase as you move closer towards the goal. This will create attraction to that goal automatically. You just need to tell the mandala your goal or goals that want to achieve and it will start working.

The mandala will also create an unpleasant feeling towards old unwanted and or unproductive patterns of behavior, so the user develops aversion towards the patterns which need to be overcome to attain the goal as soon as possible.

In addition, the mandala will guide and direct the user to the best approach personalized for that specific person to achieve the desired result. The user will feel that they really want to do what brings them closer to their goal, will feel great satisfaction even with small steps taken toward the goal, and at the same time will remain totally detached from the outcome because they will be focusing more on enjoying the path.

15 Likes

24/7 Mandala version here:
https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-the-rewarder/

7 Likes

Hello,
Did anyone try to use this mandala? In Maitreya’s store I read about it that it is to Release unhealthy habits and my first thought was that it is for those who would like to quit smoking or drinking. But now I understood that its application area is much wider. May I use it to stop procrastinating, to become more organized and to start to organize my home and things around me, get rid of mess, etc.?
Do I have to tell the mandala about my goal in English or I may do it in other languages as well?

you can use the mandala for all the things you mentioned and more. v you can talk to the mandala in any language, it will understand what your intentions are through the energies (concepts) of your words (thought or spoken).

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
do you have any testimonials on this?

Does this work for the audio version as well or just the mandala?

Both.

Do we need to tell the field our goal for each listen or only once? Also, what’ll happen if I don’t say what my goal is, will the field be able to determine it still?