The Nature of Mind

The mind can be a very complex organ for those who ignore its nature or in other words, its mechanism.

In itself, you are not only the brain, in reality, you are the eternal consciousness conditioning itself in a body with a heart as a motor and a mind as a projector, both of which function in unison as channelers of the Eternal Consciousness (God, Imagination) that you are, thanks to this channeling you manifest the life that you have right now down to its last detail.

The visual information that comes to you is projected from the Visual Cortex, The Visual Cortex is located in the back of your brain.

In other words, what you see in front of you is actually behind you, and what you are seeing right now is nothing more than a representation of your consciousness. In reality, your head is airtight. There is pure darkness in there. It really is totally dark. The light from outside cannot enter, it never can. It is only a tool to channel your power and to experience life. But it is not the power itself. Now, there is darkness there, the darkness can be the lack of something, a relationship, feeling loved, abundant, and so on and so forth, all of which is a desire.

But there is no light! There is pure darkness and we find ourselves lost. Who will save us? Jesus the Christ.
And who really is Jesus the Christ? Christ means Consciousness/Imagination and Jesus means the State of Consciousness of the Fulfilled Desire or Scene that implies the end (The end justifies the means; the end is where we begin) OR The presence of the fulfillment of desire. So, this essentially means that, Jesus the Christ is bringing into our Consciousness or Imagination the Scene or State of Consciousness of the already fulfilled desire. And if you remain in the State you will be saved by the Light of men, called Jesus. That is why we are told that I AM THE LIGHT OF MEN. Separate ‘I AM’ the Light of Men. I AM is the Truth. The Consciousness of Being. Yourself, your Eternal Consciousness/Imagination

The Bible has been outlined so that we do not understand these allegories and symbolic representations, but men like Neville Goddard have lived to respond and give us the Light.

This gets interesting.

There are several posts from a Reddit community user named Neville Goddard nicknamed “Orion Directorate” He claims that with total discipline in vivid and sensory representation of mental images he was able to manifest his desired reality and even today he can travel to the past and to other realities, and so on. He has several very good posts where he encourages you to bring the Light into the darkness of your mind. And if you do it with total discipline and to the best of your abilities, things will start to move in your world, your faculties will grow and you will be able to do impressive things like the ones he mentions.
But, as he often reiterates, it is up to you to turn water into wine (to apply what you learn intellectually) to prove yourself in your first-person experience of the present time. Really a very interesting personality who has interesting things to remind us.

The nature of the mind is simple, it is subject to the Eternal Consciousness, when you use an affirmation, in reality, an affirmation means the description of a State of Consciousness, it should never be taken as the means to achieve something, but as a tool to experience.
It is useless to repeat something millions of times if you do not believe in that description.
Now, when you affirm, an image comes. We think of images, it is inevitable, those images are the Light that is ignited in the Darkness of your being.
Try it, Pink Elephant?
Lemon?
Fire?
Waterfall in the jungle?
That annoying noise the chalk makes with the blackboard?
That chimpanzee laughing like a madman at dawn
Hotel? Trivago

If any image has come to you because of these persuasive distractions, Light has emerged from darkness. And it always does.
Hasn’t it happened to you that you think of a Hollywood actor and then soon after you see him in some movie or in some other way? It is the representation of the content of your Consciousness.

Now, not everything manifests, otherwise we would be in perdition, all that manifests is that which we are unconsciously and consciously persevering with. Personally, I like to change the word persist to remain. Because, to persist denotes effort and to remain, denotes a stable stay.

So, we are on what we remain in.

Do you realize that? Affirmations have no power, they are a tool to ignite yourself (Yeah, you are like a lamp)

Now, how do you turn yourself on successfully?

JOHN 21
4 Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus.

5 He called out to them, “Friends, haven’t you any fish?”

“No,” they answered.

6 He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

In order to light up satisfactorily, we must be like the fishermen.

The fishermen are patient, and by patience I do not mean waiting for something. Rather, to the Science of Peace, to be at peace with ourselves and for Jesus to lead our fishing, it is essential that we accept things as they are. Yes, accept your reality before you go fishing, you don’t have any fish now, and for sure it hasn’t gone well before, but this time it will be different because Jesus has approached you and it is in you to take him with you.

Then, by accepting everything as it is, you are freed from anxiety, the need to control everything, the fear of stupid things like: Oh, I screwed up, I had bad thoughts, and blah blah blah.
You just accept everything as it is and let yourself flow in the Peace that comes from not having to control anything in your life anymore.

Then you are ready to fish.

No matter what time of day you go fishing, but when you do so in your state of peace, the fish (the idea, the Holy Spirit symbolized as a white dove is told to come down to us only if we are in PEACE) will come.
So the Fish or the Holy Spirit is symbolized as the IDEA of a State of Consciousness, that is, that which gives an answer to the question “What would it be like?” And you gently come to that view, that idea, and you gently enter the idea and you stay in the idea totally focused, yes, you don’t let your mind wander, you stay peacefully and gently in the idea, expanding into it until naturally scenes arise and gently/peacefully and you enter and stay until reality increases. Then you get to a point where you are bathed by the Holy Spirit, or FISH when it comes out of the Water and splashes on you, and something catches on to you and you feel powerless as the end of a sexual relationship, when the man has already ejaculated. The moment of rest comes, known as the Sabbath, and you feel powerless to continue with the act and that’s it. Those signs that will occur within you are your guide in this. You have seen that I have given real life examples like sexual relations, or the process of the manifestation of rain in the other post, are observations based on the fact that as it is inside it is outside. That’s why everything on the outside has so much detail, because guess who created it? YOU, CONSCIOUSNESS OF BEING, and you are capable of doing MORE AND MORE. That is your sense of being, experiencing yourself in yourself for yourself, and you will continue to do so for eternity, you will continue to give birth to everything.

Science even endorses this truth with the discovery of Positron

Positron is described in the Bible in this verse:

John 14 " “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Thank you.

12 Likes

Like I said… Depth!

1 Like