The Book of Health - System Blueprint

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/the-book-of-health-system-blueprint/

This set of 17 mandalas covers all systems in the human body. Each system contains the energetic blueprint of a perfectly healthy system. This is like a frequency library that gives your body instructions how to restore its health in a perfect way. The mandalas are:

1. Blueprint of Lymphatic system-lymphatic vessels, lymph nodes, bone marrow, thymus, spleen

2. Blueprint of Cardiovascular system -heart, blood, and blood vessels

3. Blueprint of Brain

4. Blueprint of Nervous system-central and peripheral nervous system

5. Blueprint of Endocrine system-hypothalamus, pineal and pituitary glands, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands, pancreas, ovary, testis

6. Blueprint of Skeletal system- bones, skull, pelvis, joints, and cartilage,

7. Blueprint of Reproductive system – women – uterus, uterine tubes, ovaries, cervix, vagina, clitoris, labium minus, labium majus

8. Blueprint of Reproductive system men- penis, scrotum, testicles, epididymis, vas deference, accessory glands

9. Blueprint of Integumentary system -skin, hair, nails

10. Blueprint of Hearing and Sight

11. Blueprint of Muscular system -muscles and tendons

12. Blueprint of Urinary system-kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra

13. Blueprint of Digestive system-mouth, tongue, teeth, salivary gland, liver, gallbladder, bile duct, stomach, pancreas, pancreatic duct, small intestine, duodenum, appendices, large intestine, rectum, anus

14. Blueprint of Respiratory system-nose, nasal cavity, sinuses, pharynx larynx, trachea, lungs-bronchi, bronchioles, alveoli

15. Blueprint of Immune System-all cells and processes

16. Blueprint of Exocrine system -includes the sebaceous, salivary, sweat, mammary, lacrimal, as well as the liver, glands of the gastrointestinal tract, and other glands that release secretions into the alimentary canal.

17. Blueprint of Fascia- muscles are held in place and separated by connective tissue sheets called fascia. Fascia has sheets of collagen fibers arranged in different planes to resist forces from several different directions.

IMPORTANT: When you use the mandala for the skeletal system always use the mandalas for the muscular system and the fascia, as they are interconnected and work together.

You can choose to get the book or to get separated systems that you need. Anyway, don’t forget that everything is interconnected.

Bloodline protection.

36 Likes

people will love this :smiley:

3 Likes

Especially when you look into it :sunglasses:

The integumentary system is composed of the following parts:

• Skin.
  • Skin appendages. Hairs. Nails. Sweat glands. Sebaceous glands.
  • Subcutaneous tissue and deep fascia.
  • Mucocutaneous junctions.
  • Breasts.
3 Likes

Does this help with someone suffering from vertigo/ dizziness?

1 Like

This is a mandala set of 17 mandalas that everyone who struggles with physical and health problems must have. Yesterday I first swung through all the names of the mandalas, which can also be purchased individually, with my pendulum, which I could use to improve my health. And I decided on the Renal System and the Respitarory System. Because for these two the pendulum swing was greatest. For some of the mandalas I had no need or only a moderate rash. Which is partly because I am currently listening to the Plasma Combo and a number of other audios from Dreamweaver.

And I can already say a first conclusion: I usually wake up once or twice at night because I have to go to the toilet or can’t get air through my nose. Now this time I slept through what has rarely happened in recent years. That surprised me. What still surprises me is that I had a dream in which I was advised to purchase the complete Book of Health, as this is the only way to achieve an optimal balance of the individual systems of the body. Interestingly, the Witcher Mandala sent me this dream. :wink:

Well, financially, it makes sense in retrospect to purchase the complete set at once, even if you only need 4 or 5 of these mandalas for your health at the moment. Because if you bought 8 fields individually you would exceed the price for the whole package.
The only thing a bit of a shame is that you can only share it with blood relatives.
By the way, the whole mandala set is very nicely done with great motifs. What also pleasantly surprised me with the “More Tolerant than a Tree” mandala is finally to have a correct picture again. With all the colorful palettes of the mandalas, a mandala could hardly be identified which it is now. Without having to scroll through your entire collection to identify it.

8 Likes

@Jhalak.limbu
This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any physical or mental illness or condition. The content of the site and product descriptions should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. The user assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified healthcare professional regarding their health conditions or problems. The owner of the store is not responsible for side effects, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any suggestions included on this site. All information and resources found in the store or website are based on the personal opinions of the Owner unless otherwise stated. The information in the store and on this website is not intended to replace individual consultation with a qualified medical and or mental health professional and is not intended as medical advice. The information contained on this website and this store is for informational purposes only. No information on this website is used or should be used for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.

3 Likes

waiting for a discount so I can purchase the whole set

6 Likes

hmm. how about this

if someone is experiencing vertigo/ dizziness , which page/mandala of the Book should we try to use ?

I guess the best would be for the person to see a doctor to have determined the cause of the vertigo or dizziness as that symptom may have been caused by various issues, and then address that with the Book of Health together with any treatment deemed appropriate by a health care professional.

8 Likes

Some days ago I wished a mandala for sight because my sight got worser and worser since childhood and now it is here :smiley:

Thank you Maitreya :pray:

7 Likes

Fascia:

Did you know that the muscles can lift around 50lbs and the other lifted weight it’s because of the fascia in the body? People know so little about this, but it’s a very important part of the body. Fascia holds all the organs in their place, as it has a lot more benefits:

• improved body symmetry and alignment
  • increased blood flow, which means faster exercise recovery
  • reduced appearance of stretch marks and cellulite
  • scar tissue breakdown
  • reduced risk of injury
  • less day-to-day pain
  • improved sports performance
13 Likes

I would also like to say something about that. No doctor or healer can cure you. In my opinion, this also applies to the mandalas from the Book of Health. Because the body heals itself, or rather the billions upon millions of intelligent cells in every body. But what happens is that damage to the blueprint of every cell system occurs over the years, which causes us to age over time. So with every reproduction damage to the blueprint occurs so that every new cycle of the reproduction of a system, organ becomes less perfect than the previous one over the years. It is not for nothing that the body has completely renewed itself every seven years.
What the mandalas of the Books of Health do is, they show the cells the original blueprint of every body system as it originally was and should be in the beginning. So that the cells can regenerate the body to perfection again.
Well, I can’t say whether I’m right with this interpretation of myself, but it’s the way I perceive it.

18 Likes

Thank you for paying attention to this, it’s so important and great that you have fields aimed at the fascia, not just the muscles. :star_struck:

I’m a fan of biomechanics. :innocent:

2 Likes

Who would start seeking alternative health advices, healings and enter into the enery world if the so called professional medical advisors/ hospitals could fix out the health problems of human beings?

1 Like

I think it’s useful to see a doctor for diagnosis if they can help with that and then chose your way of healing. Also there is FDA that regulates what can be said and what nоt about health related issues. So make up your own mind. We can not give medical advice on the forum.

8 Likes

hello I bought the DM for the male reproductive system. but cannot feel any change in energy in this area. do I have to activate the DM? with other DM one immediately notices an effect

1 Like

Just because you bought the mandala doesn’t mean that all of the cells in those areas of your body will commit suicide at once. When the time of the cells approaches its end, new cells are created or, depending on what the scientific expression may be, then newly formed according to the blueprint. So a little patience is advisable. :wink:

8 Likes

then I misunderstood the field.

3 Likes

Well, I don’t want to say that it is exactly like that, but it seems logical to me according to my knowledge. Unless someone know more and can better describe what these mandalas do.

3 Likes

I’m really liking these System Blueprint DMs. I got 3 so far and here are some of the benefits I’m experiencing. I won’t go into any of the more graphic details.
Digestive system - mine has been messed up for a few years, and with this DM I’m seeing improvements literally end-to-end :grin: . My mouth isn’t dry, stomach is flatter, improvements with elimination. I developed intolerance to gluten and lactose a few years ago and yesterday I had a lot of pizza with no issues.
I think I have candida or some parasite and feel a sort of battle going on in my stomach with this DM, but it’s definitely helping. I’m going to add in the new parasite DM to hopefully kill it all off. I’m also feeling some tension in my gums/teeth, like they might be realigning or something.

Reproductive system - it feels like there’s some hormone boosting/balancing going on and sexual functioning is improved.

Cardiovascular system - shortly after wearing the DM I could feel warming throughout my body and especially in the extremities. I also noticed a little more bleeding than normal when I nicked myself shaving and when blowing my nose hard; nothing major and that could also be amplified from using the Reproductive system DM as that probably has blood flow improvement qualities too.
It’s also proof that these System Blueprints are powerful and it seems like Maitreya’s fields are getting stronger and stronger. Thanks for these great Systems @Maitreya !

22 Likes