Questions Thread

I only know about these spiritusl things for 1 1/2 years :joy::joy:

That is not a lot of time haha

You definitely know this from past lives too, otherwise you wouldn’t be here haha

Yeah! I signed up for this lol.

Who knows what cool stuff I know. I can use Art of Utilization

wayne dyer energy GIF

4 Likes

Huh :sweat_smile::grin:

Okay gotta go to sleep now! Thank you :blue_heart:

When I see you quoting Naruto, I just know it’s all pure gold :slight_smile:

Maitreya wrote about responsibility and structure above.

Here is also from the thread of Uranus

Responsibility and structure are exactly what Saturn is about.
Whether you want it or not, it will break you down and level you up.

It is best to make friends with Saturn; then it lets go and might grant you perks.

Therefore, study your natal chart, understand exactly where Saturn is creating tension, and get ahead of the curve.

There are fields for this
Saturn Archetype
Saturn Remedy
Virtues associated with this

You will walk this path anyway, you can simply choose to walk it more easily, lightly and consciously

Thanks for the Advice!

I‘ll look into Saturn, might aswell work with him.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Two questions on safety.

Is it ok to listen to the audios through small airpods at super low volume when our loved ones are in the same room?

Is it ok to listen through my cell phone speakers at the lowest volume setting when they are in the next room or a different room but my door is shut?

Thank you in advance!

Take a look at The Chosen [DM+Audio] But also wait for the response :smiley:

That already helps a lot! But yeah, I do want to hear the response :slight_smile:

Of they don’t hear it, that’s ok.

Awesome! Thank you so much.

After using Mental body detox for a while and then " Blueprint of health mental state " work faster? Because Blueprint field does not need to clear the clutter, only build the template??

Yes, they can complement each other and work faster together.

Thanks it helps.

Whenever I find some new Information or have success in raising my Frequency, my ability to function in the world diminishes.

Not forever, but for a noticable time.

Sometimes a week, or a month or several months.

I become very disorganized and unstructured.

This time my feeling of:“I gotta get organized again” came faster, probably thanks to Crown of Saturn.

But is there a way, to bypass this period? Is it even a period, or am I just coping here :smiley:

High Frequency = Lower Focus and Structure

It’s like I don’t want to do the things that have to be done anymore.

Even though I enjoyed them before.

It’s hard to reach worldly goals this way. At least the Level up in Spirit feels fulfilling, but I’m not someone who wants to dismiss material Existence​:slightly_smiling_face:

Hmm I lately thought about this also and maitreya once told us that this is not really human. Eventually you give some entity fields a try, or the new field from vega. It seems to fit perfectly in my case :slight_smile:

There is such a thing. You need to learn to flip your states faster. :slight_smile: You can “call them in.”

I have some reflections on this.

These concepts first resonated with me through the teachings of Carlos Castaneda.

In essence, every individual possesses an “assemblage point”-a primary focal point that determines one’s level of consciousness and the specific world they inhabit. Think of it as a lens that channels external energies into our energetic structure. It is through this point that we perceive and interpret our reality.

The assemblage point is the vantage point from which we assemble the world. When it remains static, we stay anchored in a fixed landscape of meanings, desires, and fears. However, when it shifts, it transforms more than just our perspective; it alters our very core motivations - what we value, what we live for, what we fear, and what we aspire to achieve.

Naturally, this point resides at a certain baseline. For those drawn to spiritual growth, the assemblage point typically rests at the upper Manipura level. Each level, in turn, dictates its own unique set of drivers.

By engaging with high-vibration fields, we can shift our assemblage point upward, fundamentally changing both our outlook and our intent. Monks, for instance, maintain an exceptionally high assemblage point-at the level of the Vishuddha and beyond. This is why material wealth holds no interest for them; they are attuned to entirely different states of being, nuances of feeling, and realms of thought.

That is the concept in short