Sometimes when there is heavy detox or removal of etheric implants, there is a recalibration phase during which sudden brightness jump, a little blurriness happens. It should not stay too long though. In case you are worried ask QFB to give you a clearly understandable communication that nothing is wrong health wise.
Is there something in your life that you don’t want to see?
Thanks for your responses! I’d like to think it’s part of a removal.
When I ask this question, I get many thoughts about it. There are a few things I don’t like, but still do. Like buying fields secretly and went into debt almost 10 k. This is shit, I know. But I can’t really stop, regardless Ihave to stop now as I can’t take it anymore soon.. and I don’t pay the txs, when buying fields from the store. Don’t know how to change that, but if Im honest I want to save the money. Both things feel wrong, but I still do.. And I hear stories of what is blocking me, but that are also stories. My relationship and family life improves more and more and has potential, it’s my stories that lead me to feel blocked. But I can see that clearly and working on this.
Hmm, I must be something I can’t see clearly then?!
I will go to sleep with this question.
So, I woke up this morning with heavy swollen lymph knots under my right chin side and the song called sundance is singing in my head
“ I just want to let you know, I love youu ..” ![]()
Asked myself the question again directly and got the answer I’m totally wrong at my work place ![]()
Hey can someone explain in short what is energy, vibration, frequency and density and their differences? Or has good suggestions for a read? Thank you ![]()
Energy - The primary life force (God, Universal consciousness, Ether, Prana) that underlies all manifestations and from which everything that exists originates.
Vibration - The way energy manifests as movement or state.
Frequency - The degree or level at which the vibration manifests.
Energy Examples:
Two places:
an abandoned building → feels “empty”, heavy
a temple or powerful place → feels “charged”
The difference lies in the amount of available energy present in the place itself.
Vibration Examples:
Two places with a lot of energy:
One is calm and harmonious (a monastery) - > you feel harmony when you are there
The other is tense and chaotic (a place with conflict) → as cursed places, places with entities or heavy energy
The difference lies in the quality of the energy.
Frequency Examples:
The same place:
heavy, slow, oppressive atmosphere → low frequency
light, clear, calm, “elevated” atmosphere → high frequency
The difference lies in the level at which the vibration operates — from dense and heavy to refined and elevated.
Thank you very much.
If the original energy is that of which everything is composed.
Is the feeling then the conditioned energy = vibration, for example anger?
And is the emotion then the frequency of that vibration, for example rage?
Or is the frequency the intensity of the feeling? What, then, is the emotion?
Is the body cell itself the vibration – that is, the conditioned, manifested energy – and does the corresponding frequency then indicate what type of cell it is?
Is the specific healing frequency of the liver, so to speak, the blueprint, and if the liver is diseased, does its frequency deviate from the blueprint?
Yes, it can be called that.
1. Is a feeling = vibration (e.g. anger)?
Yes — that’s the closest accurate mapping.
A feeling is how energy is “colored”, i.e. its vibration.
Anger, calmness, fear — these are different qualities of energy.
2. Is emotion = frequency (e.g. rage)?
Not exactly — that mixes two different layers.
More precisely:
- Emotion = the experienced state (vibration + intensity + interpretation)
- Frequency = the level at which that vibration operates
Example:
- Anger → vibration
- Rage → the same vibration, but with lower frequency + higher intensity + less control
3. Is frequency the same as intensity?
No, but they are related.
- Frequency = level (low ↔ high)
- Intensity = strength (weak ↔ strong)
You can have:
- strong love (high frequency, high intensity)
- strong anger (low frequency, high intensity)
So intensity is not the same as frequency, even though they often appear together.
4. Then what is emotion?
Emotion = how the body and mind experience a vibration in real time
(vibration + intensity + mental interpretation + physiological response)
5. Is a body cell itself a vibration (manifested energy)?
Within this framework — yes.
A cell is:
- manifested energy → therefore it has vibration (quality)
- and frequency (state of functioning/organization)
However:
Frequency does not define the type of cell.
Cell type is determined by structure, DNA, and function.
6. Is the “healing frequency” of an organ (e.g. liver) a blueprint?
It can be understood that way, with a refinement:
It’s not a single fixed number, but rather:
- an optimal state of coherence/balance
- a range of harmonious functioning
7. Is disease a deviation from that blueprint?
Yes — that’s the most accurate way to frame it here:
- imbalance in energy →
- distorted or chaotic vibration →
- misaligned frequency (level) →
- manifests as a physical issue
Overall, our body is designed in a way that functions best in a state of calm and peace. Even enthusiasm, joy, and other emotions are, according to some traditions, considered exhausting for the body.
The highest vibration of all is authenticity — if a person carries this, they are in alignment with themselves, their path, and the Divine. In this view, illness is a companion and even a friend, guiding us back to balance.
For example, I used to have very severe asthma. I healed it when I realized that I could make my own decisions and express my will, even against my parents. Once I did that, the illness disappeared.
In other words, diseases arise from imbalance — from being out of alignment with the natural laws and the right way of acting. When we return to that alignment, the illness is no longer needed.
Thank you for this detailed explanation ![]()
Just two questions for now.
When one raises his vibration, what does he do with his frequency?
And what are the levels a frequency operates?
Thanks again ![]()
Hello! I purchased a mandala from gumroad using my dad’s credit card, will the mandala work just fine? For context: I told him beforehand that I want to buy something with his card, then gave him the cash needed for the mandala, and I was only short a couple of dollars, so I asked him if he will give me some extra money and he agreed, paid with card in one go. Just want to make sure. @Maitreya
Yeah, it will work fine.
Hey friends, I’m expieriencing since two weeks a lot of warmth in my lower leg inner frontside, but also sometimes warmth in my feet and the whole left body side, especially the ears. I red about illness, where this symptom with the legs often appears, but never isolated. It doesn’t hurt, nor anything else. It’s just warm the most time of the day.
As the warmth occurs all over the left body side, I think it’s an energetic sensation. It could have to do with qfb and feminine energies, as it started after using qfb for a week. What do you guys think about it?
Apreciate your thoughts ![]()
What is this level badges thing here in the forum? ![]()
![]()
You can always get a preventive check-up with a doctor, but energy work can also cause sensations like warmth, cold, and others. Sometimes, if there is a pinched nerve in the spine, it can lead to a burning pain in the legs or arms.
You receive the exclusive mandalas from Patreon by being active on the forum. ![]()
Ah I see ![]()
Thanks for the hint, today it also occured on the right side, will observe this a bit as my Ishias nerve sometimes hurts
Oh and another one, do you think it makes sense to add this→
I received xy amount trough one time payment with joy and ease ALREADY AGAIN, so that I myself am surprised how fast and easy money comes to me
As I’m in conflict with repeating the intention without these additional words, as I feel a little sense of doubt. Would make sense or not?
And today I’m hearing the word jehovian in my mind randomly, but often. I’m asking myself what this single thought is referring to, as I didn’t fed my mind with anything like this. I came to think it has to do with the J-seals. If so, I wish I have any field in my library that deals with that. I don’t buy fields, until my debts are solved and the Jseals it’s to much for me now. Do you have any insights or thoughts to share regarding this? Eventually a field, that could deal with that also or a technique?
Thanks in advance ![]()
I red through the description and will eat a broom, if this is what is causing trouble and blocks or slows my growth.. as I have often problems with my left body side, also.. ![]()
And I bought so many fields, skipped and ignored this one, even it resonated several times ![]()
When I start getting sick, I immediately begin taking 3–5 drops per day of Lugol’s solution diluted in 200 ml of water. The salt that normally forms the “lattice” of our body’s water and crystals is often bleached nowadays, and with that, a large amount of iodine in it is lost. Try to find a good-quality, colorful flake salt, and ideally one in small pyramid shapes. This can help support the immune system and reduce getting sick over the long term. You can also place the mandala for unconditional love in their clothes. When we have a lot of unconditional love within us, many frequencies don’t affect us.
