Playlist connector

Hey guy’s im asking, do we have a mandala for connecting us with a youtube playlist.

QI has a field on YT, the Silencer and I’m searching for something similar,but in mandala form.

Like i make a playlist on YT, and connect via Intention to the mandala. Now i can play the Playlist even on mute and remotely, as long as i carry this mandala and it works only for me not my surroundings to get the benefits.

Do we have such a field?

Greetings and a loving Sunday!!

1 Like

We have this DM: Distance Fields and Booster or YT version here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtKkETX9knA

1 Like

Oh great :slight_smile:

So i can make it my phone background and play my yt playlist also on the background? Wich volume would say fits? Mute or the lowest volume is okay?

I would carry my phone with me, but i find it strange when my colleagues or family will hear the sounds. That’s the reason :slight_smile: thanks for your fast response

20% would be fine. You can open this on a separate browser. But you need loop it.

Ahh i talked about the mandala, but yes i got it :slight_smile:

And for the volume question, i will try it. Theoretically if the field recognizes my playing playlist, then less volume must be fine. Will share my observations in the related thread.

Thank you as always for your support!