Distance Fields and Booster / Energetically Programmed Audio

This field has been created to energetically connect you to your playlists of energetically programmed audios, morphic fields, reiki audios, and other types of audios that are energetically charged.

You can play your playlist and go to another room, outside or even miles away and this field will bring the energy of your audios to your auric field and you will get the effects and benefits as if you were listening to them.

To get the effect, you need to play this song simultaneously with your playlist, on another player, or a separate youtube window.

Additionally, we have included a new intelligent booster (a brand new concept, used here for the first time) which will increase individually every field X times, depending on how much you can tolerate safely.

This booster will be available separately as a mandala from the store. You can put it on your desktop as wallpaper, so you won’t need to play this audio with the other fields. This field includes both features-distance connection and booster in the DM version and in the audio version.

Digital Mandala:

12 Likes

will it also increase the power of fields in storage items?

Will this work if I use the wallpaper on phone and use phone to play my playlist?

Yes, it will work on all energy fields.

Yup.

3 Likes

Thank you… Finally I can sleep without some music playing near by all the time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Big relief :smiley: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

@Maitreya Question , what about other creators that recommends not to play 2 fields on a single device?
does that mean it best to use two devices,

example
Pc for playlist and Smartphone for this field ?

2 Likes

@Maitreya
Also, for Mandala version, instead of making it a wallpaper, can we just print it and place the mandala in front of the speaker where fields are playing ?

What happens if we put the digital mandala inside the Usb with emitter ?

1. will that connect us to the usb energetically ?
  2. will the booster effect work with the optimizer ?
6 Likes

So we can put this inside a thumb drive with the field emitter and optimizer and it will boost the other fields in the folder? It doesn’t have to be wallpaper right? The pic is too big for my phone background. That’s why I ask.

3 Likes

I did all of it now:

• Made it my laptop wallpaper
  • Made it my phone wallpaper
  • Printed it and placed it below my wireless speakers (@Maitreya has not confirmed yet if this will work)
  • Placed digital copy on the USB drive with other mandalas and the Field Emitter - does this mean now we don’t need to carry the USB anymore?
3 Likes

For mandala version

The only issue for the “wallpaper part” is that if the playlist is long, can we turn off the monitor ??

3 Likes

This is so unbelievably cool! I’m walking around my house and leaving my phone in my room. It’s definitely working!

6 Likes

If you have the Mandala version set as wallpaper,
did you turn off your screen while playing your fields??

I’m using my phone with the field as wallpaper. Playing fields one by one. Wish I could make a playslist on phone.

2 Likes

have you tested while screen is Off ??

1 Like

You can download VLC on your phone and make a playlist. I put my playlist on repeat when I sleep.

3 Likes

Yeah the wallpaper is set for both locked and unlocked. Works even when screen is locked and black.

I’ll try it again but I tried VLC in the past and for some reason couldn’t get it to work.

4 Likes

Thank you @Gnosticmedic27

I don’t know what are the recommendations to other creators.
If some of the creators give a disclaimer on how the fields should be used - I think users should follow their recommendations.

It has mandala for printing and wallpaper. You can choose which you want to use.

Not compatible.

6 Likes

I have a couple questions regarding the booster part:

Does it only boost the audios that I use when I play the booster at the same time? Or does it work for the next audio I listen to and how long does the effect last?
If I understand it’s a bit like quadibles 11 power, at least from the concept.

And from the description, does it mean you will release the booster as a standalone product /mandala or do you mean this product?

Thank you, Maity

2 Likes