Permanent Results Integrator

As we receive emails from some people that once they stop to listen to some field / subliminals / energy audio etc. from us and other creators, their results start to fade away in time, we decided to create a field that will stuck all energetical changes you do to your body permanently.

And because we don’t know from which creators people are listening, we added a command if you decide to delete something. This won’t work if the field was related to gene changes or 3 months passed already.

Field is making direct connection to your subconsciousness so when you want to delete some field of your system you should say the name of the field, from which creator and all effects to be neutralized from every cell memory and energetical bodies.

Put this field first in your playlist.

22 Likes

This is nice. Thanks.

2 Likes

nice new avatar :smiley: :wink:

4 Likes

1 Like

Very useful, thanks.

2 Likes

Amazing field, thanks Maitreya!!

So my stack will be - Subconscious Limits removal, Quantum Booster, Field Converter Booster, Permanent Results Integrator at the beginning of all auidos!

5 Likes

great start

2 Likes

It gives so hope because I feel energy then the results fade away

2 Likes

Never cease to amaze

1 Like

Yes!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

I don’t believe it, she did it, thank you Maitreya, I will definitely get it when I can, as well as conceptual communication.

2 Likes

I am a bit confused about this part in regards to the 3 months, does this mean we have to use this and the fields for 3 months to get permanent results?

1 Like

The three months rule is only a condition in regards to trying to delete a field from yourself

Does this allow you to have faster results by integrating energy more easily into the energy system ?!

Other questions, if I listen to 30 energetic audios, listening to this audio first, the 30 energies will be blocked in my energetic system, and therefore I no longer need to listen to the 30 energetic audios, because they are already contained and blocked in my energetic system ?! If this is right / correct, does it mean that over time there will be a very large number (hundreds) of energies contained and blocked in the energy system ?!

3 Likes

How long will this field energy last? We need to listen to it once at the beginning of the day? Or we need to listen to it every time we listen to a Playlist? Thanks.

I think it is not so, it is not the fields that will be blocked in your energy system, but their results, which is different, it cannot be so simple as to hear it once and have all the results, you will have the results of that listening permanently, that’s all.

3 Likes

Boom!

I need to delete something that is 5 months old! Please Maitreya update it to longer period.1 year minimum! @Maitreya
If thats not posible than can you make Reverse Subliminal Results Permanently field. I have been strugling with mental health issuess since I listened to Symetrical face subliminal and I am suffering. There are lots of younh kids on YT who have similar testamonials with mental health issuss after they listened to subliminals. It’s like pandemic. We just want to return to Original State!

2 Likes

What happens if the Permanent Results Integrator is not permanent itself :sweat_smile:?

2 Likes