Mike Tyson field inquiry

I just looked into the Mike Tyson field and wondered if it will ONLY improve one’s boxing ability or overall warrior knowledge/understanding. As a long time martial scientist I don’t favor boxing since it just doesn’t relatively apply outside of setting with mandates. Physical attributes make it seem too hard to pass on though since some of the fields like aesthetic and Hercules don’t have as much effect lately. My Sensei had to close our dojo so since my learning has been abruptly disrupted could this still support/supplement my traditional Japanese practices or will I only think like a boxer? (Not ideal for one who’s system is based off battlefield tested scenarios as a pose to the ring​:woozy_face:):pray: @Maitreya

2 Likes

Bruce Lee helps too. Probably better for your situation. You can get it on patreon

1 Like

Thanks but it doesn’t come with the excellent physical gains does it?

1 Like

No, its only the moveset. Bruce Lee’s build was a slim one anyways

2 Likes

Ive always appreciated Bruce’s style for what it was but I am (now) a samurai/ninjutsu practitioner for sheer pragmatic efficiency and lack of limitations established by sport based martial arts. Bruce did innovate as far as he could with super fitness and biomechanics incorporated into his practices so maybe the field would help me reach a greater overall understanding. :pray:

2 Likes

If you learn how to get into a flow state with your martial arts like what Bruce Lee did, you are pretty much a master.

4 Likes

Do you think the Bruce field would help that? Not program me to fight like him but flow in a way he would were he using my arts?

1 Like