How to Set the Intention

Your intention is like a superpower that many forget about. It’s like your own laser that allows energy to focus on what you want.

Our fields are complex and work simultaneously on different aspects at the same time, which is great, but when you want something specific from the field, you can set the intention, and this will direct full power on the benefit of your choice.
Let’s take a description of The Right Choices:

“The Right Decisions” is a digital mandala designed to enhance your inner compass and boost your intuition, enabling you to consistently make the best decisions for yourself. It guides you in choosing what’s optimal to achieve the most satisfying outcomes for you and ensure your happiness with the final results.

Moreover, this digital mandala is infused with energies intended to attract the best into your life by minimizing negative subconscious beliefs. For instance, if someone desires a great job or partner but subconsciously feels unworthy or undeserving, they might not attract such opportunities, or if they do, they may not be able to embrace them.

It’s crafted to activate the best versions of yourself, capable of manifesting whatever you desire and drawing those possibilities towards you.

The energies embedded within also aim to make your aura attractive in a way that others can see your brilliance, potential, virtues, and the opportunities available through relationships with you. For example, someone may recognize your high responsibility and offer you a business partnership. Another might see your kindness and wish to be your partner.

This field reveals the best in you to others, adding authority, respect, and a compelling voice, ensuring others are interested in hearing what you have to say and highly value it.

The energies of this field, combined with the visibility it grants you, will open many doors and opportunities in all areas of your life, transforming it for the better.

Let’s say, you work in the sales, and you got this field because you want to improve your life, but what you need the most is this part:
This field reveals the best in you to others, adding authority, respect, and a compelling voice, ensuring others are interested in hearing what you have to say and highly value it.
You want your clients to listen to you when you present your offer, and you want to be perceived as a pro.

1. Open the mandala/ or you can focus on that field
  2. Say your intention: I want people to perceive me as a person with authority and listen to everything I say with respect and pure attention. I want my voice to be heard. Focus on that first.
  3. That’s it. Now, the field knows what you want first and will adjust programming to this goal.

Instead of receiving all the benefits at the same time, you get full power directed towards your request. So it’s boosted. You add your own superpower to the field. Don’t forget that you also generate and transform energy, even when you’re not aware of that.

That’s why meditation with fields makes them stronger, and you can get results faster. Your energy goes in the direction of your choice. Fields are programmed, and it is easier to tap into that consciously because you know with what you’re working on. You can read the description and know all the components.

7 Likes

So what happens if I have 3 copies of a DM and give seperate intentions to each one. Will all work together or only any one will work on my aura since I have multiple copies of a particular DM?

@Polaris

I want 3 qualities of ARES GOD:

-physical strength

-sexual power and virility

-eroticism.

How do I set my intention?

Can the other qualities and the dark side of ARES GOD still manifest?

Thank you.

When you have 3 copies of the same field, only one is working.

You can say to the field to focus on:

Yes, but if you have this in your own shadow side. It is good to face your suppressed inner emotions. Any archetype will react differently based on individual personality. Shadow Work is essential in discovering your true self. There is nothing wrong in experiencing the dark side of any archetype. You can acknowledge your hidden parts and solve them.

Even if I give seperate intentions for each?

@Polaris

Is the intention done every day?

Is the intention done every day or just once?

If I have the mandala in a folder with Mandalas Manager V2 can I open it from there and give it my intention?

Thank you.

Thanks for sharing your expertise with the fields @Polaris ! This is great specially if you use the fields towards clear goals.

1 Like

Yes, only one version is active. There is no point in keeping more copies. You can give 3 intentions to mandala

Once. Then you can either use the mandala 24/7 or play audio 2-3 times a day until you see results that you want, then you can modify command.

Yes, correct

I may be annoying right now😂 but does this apply for MM2, Field Emitter and optimizer too? If I keep in diffrent devices or in diffrent folders, only any one will work?

Yes, because fields are intelligent, and they collaborate - it’s called synergy. So when a field detects the same field, then one stops. I tested on myself, lol. You won’t speed up this way. Removing stuff and blocking from the subconscious is far better. Again, tested. Since I devoted myself to clearing rubbish from my mind, fields work like crazy to the point I got overloaded suddenly and took 2 naps during the day.

2 Likes