Field vaccine

I start to think that my health problems may be coming from the fact that I live with people who have had the vaccine, I have no more ways to explain this, no doctor can help me. I didn’t take the vaccine because I know its risks, but I always thought it was a great exaggeration to people saying that living with people who were vaccinated would bring consequences, however I start to suspect that it may be true. Last year I posted here that I could have covid, I had several symptoms, but I never caught the virus, at the time my lungs were weak, and they still are to this day, causing me shortness of breath if I try hard. My stomach has never been the same, I can’t eat anymore without feeling sick, it’s the same thing all the time, a lot of fatigue and several other symptoms, using sapiens virus disruption 2.0 field I had an improvement in my stomach, but until where my research goes it doesn’t make sense, because viruses shouldn’t cause reflux, only bacteria. This makes me even more suspicious of all this, it’s all a real hell and every day it’s a new health problem, I’ll never be able to restore my health with things at this pace, I do everything I can to take care of my health but this way is completely impossible. I can’t just walk away from anyone who is vaccinated, I’m not a millionaire and I barely have a place to drop dead, there is no possibility of simply walking away from people who have been vaccinated, so I come to suggest that a field be created that prevents us from getting these harmful substances emanating from vaccinated persons.

2 Likes

It’s already made.
https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-random-fruit-1063/

2 Likes

But does this field make vaccinated people move away from us, or am I wrong?

The field does make people who had it move further away, they seem uncomfortable around this field and avoid it. But also it removes effects from them shedding whatever they are shedding-nano, etc from you.

1 Like

That’s the problem, I can’t just walk away from vaccinated people, my entire social cycle is practically vaccinated, I live with my mother and she got vaccinated, all my friends and acquaintances are vaccinated, I work with street sales and if vaccinated people walk away from me my sales will suffer.

I decided to try to use fohat energy to replace this field, I asked for a detox of harmful substances from the covid 19 vaccine on me, immediately I felt a strong heat in the stomach region, the region of the body where I have been saying more problems recently, after that i felt the strong taste of metal in my mouth, that’s not bs, my mom just got the worst vaccine ever, damn pfizer.

1 Like

DarkMatter, did you use the Fohat field as a DM or as a field? I am really impressed.

1 Like

now we have a solution? :hushed: :astonished:

Americas Got Talent Reaction GIF by Top Talent

youtube audio

2 Likes

maybe, I only did about 20 minutes, I will continue more at night.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Second session, I thought I had nothing more to clean because the symptoms have decreased compared to the first session, except that I had headaches and a brief heat in my stomach, little did I know I was wrong! I went to look at myself in the mirror and my eyes were bloodshot and my face was completely red. Several sessions a day can be too much for the body to handle, it can be a lot to expel and can cause problems, I think one session a day is more than enough, don’t do more than 20 minutes a day whoever wants to try the same, and drink plenty of water.

3 Likes

You are not walking away. However they might. It’s up to you if you want to use this field. That effect was not intended-people walking away. We just noticed that this happens. The intended effects were clearing you from the particles.We are not sure that all people walk away from you, you may try and see how it goes. If you don’t like the effect you can always stop using it.

2 Likes

keep us updated :smiley:

of course.

1 Like