Favorite songs from Maitreya's audios

So, what are your favorite songs from the Maitreya audios?

Well then I’ll start with mine, I think my favorite songs are definitely the sinusitis audio and androgen receptors.

There are so many, but Super Saiyan deserves special mention

Straight Aligned Teeth

Back pain

“Male body golden ratio” and "Male Face Golden Ratio " because it has no music, just rain sounds and a tone. Easier to focus and relax.

IQ , Super Sayan, the ultimate Gods of god body, lung regeneration, etc.

Greek God Beauty toooooo

Eye regeneration and dental healing

I like all song. :blush:

Asea Redox 2 Fl OZ

Bruce Lee is a nice, calming music.

The weight gainer music is so dope

Hair loss

Androgen Receptors definetely :heart_eyes:

Extract energy from quantum vacuum…good party

Nahh, Sigh has way better slaps :joy: ULTRA MEGA EXTREME POTENT BEATS !!!

Yeah ultra potent silent farts

Portland Thorns Soccer GIF by Thorns FC

I quite like the music in the “Persistence Fire” field, as well as the “Remove negative energy at home” track :blush: