DM: Lower Back Pain (Patreon Exclusive)

This field has been created to ease and take away lower back pain and relax the muscles in that area, that have become overly tense. Since every physical symptom has a mental and emotional reason, this field will also bring the specific reason for your lower back pain to your conscious mind so you can address it. It will also give you the Divine perspective of the issue, so you can find the best solution.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lower-back-pain-70350797

6 Likes

The End Point
Lower Back Pain
These two are awesome. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Holy crap, thank you so much for this Maitreya team! This brought up such a deep feeling of lack of support in my life that I had to release with some Faster EFT. I was crying the whole afternoon, but my chronic back pain went probably from a 8/10 on the pain scale to a 1/10. I’ll continue to use this mandala alongside the tapping to get it to zero.
If it would be possible to make one like this for weight loss, it would be bloomin fantastic!! Much gratitude :purple_heart::pray:

6 Likes

Indeed, would be nice if the weight loss mandala got upgrdated. :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s great that you combine the mandala with EFT.
Lower back pain can be hell. :slight_smile: Glad you are feeling better!

Many people are lacking support in their life. Maybe we can think and create some mandala that is healing this wound and change this model of loneliness with people and the world. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That would be so amazing!!