DM: Dimensional Being

@Maitreya knowing about combo makes me want to try this…hahahaha

mai how to meditate with this?do we blank our mind?or imagine contacting our higher self?how long should we meditate with this mandala?

3 Likes

Can you update maitreyastore with mandalas :blush:

3 Likes

Is there any way to “integrate” all these dimensional selves, sort of like shadow integration?

2 Likes

There were comments in J-Seals topic about beauty of that mandala.

I agree, it’s great.

But if there would be voting for most beautiful one, I would vote for this one :].

You can integrate only the information and knowledge from them, for now.

4 Likes

Suddenly i got a flash of information about my mother from my self from other dimension.He say he miss his mom(his mom has passed away).He is quite successful than me though.He have everything all i ever dream of,house,car,money and a successful life.He just miss his mom so much.His sadness does effect me cause he was crying,so i suddenly feel sad for him.He even ask me to take care of my mom and appreciate her when she still around .

I do not know why suddenly why i got this message.Because maybe in this reality,i never appreciate my mom.I even have trauma around her, because when i was little ,she always nag and mad at me, all the time.That is why i try to avoid my mum as much as i can.

5 Likes

Okay so i just bought this, but I haven’t viewed it yet. For the part of connecting to my dimensional aspects, i plan to meditate to the SZ audio of experiencing spiritual dimensions while holding the mandala:

But i’m not sure whether or not it connects you to the same dimensional aspects of yourself as the mandala does. Can anyone here verify this?

2 Likes

Doesn’t have to be like that. All dimensions are in the now active anyways.

4 Likes

Most important when you use this mandala is your intention - what you want to reach. What you seek is seeking you,

5 Likes

All I can say is try not to complicate things. Both of the tools you mention are very powerful and more than likely do not need each other to do the job. As Maitreya states it is all about your intent when working with the tools. Further more you may encounter interference if you mix the energy of the two. SZ is very specific energy output that requires focus. Maybe Im a bit to late answering and you have already figured things out but this is what I am being led to express at this moment.

3 Likes

This can be done in an Ascension Pyramid, but I’ve not heard of any other tools capable of doing this. Brian talks about it on his YouTube channel.

2 Likes