Disclaimer please

@Maitreya I’ve been sick with flu or something since 5 hours after I listened to your immune booster and that was an hour after I used the spells and curses vid so I’m sorry to say maybe they’re could use some sweet explanation about this. Considering I got new job offer that morning… Also very important but my speakers on my 3day old tv are kinda blown and I attribute it to no for knowledge of what listening to ones audios at slightly excessive volume would do? I had tv shows on there loud enough to drown out my oblivious neighbors a while before that I’m relatively certain it’s whatever ambient sound was with immune booster. Not tech savvy just trying to be resourceful and very confused why I have to suffer with a messed tv and virus of some kind till I get to work (in two days)
Not asking for anything except an explanation or disclaimer with vids. Usually appreciative Kal

This might have caused a detox… (maybe)

1 Like

Physical body is reacting to changes of vibrations in different ways. Flu symptoms are very common, you might get headaches, dizziness, runny nose, , muscle pain, shivers, fever - the list is long as we all are different.
If your body got used to vibration let’s say 5hz and suddenly you cleared something and your frequency is higher, your body will react.

1 Like