Change Your Mind Change Your Reality

The very first act of correction or cure is always revise. Its most healthy and productive exercise to daily relieve the day as you wish you had lived in, revising the scenes to make them conform to your ideals. Imagine a scene that you would have liked to experience instead of what actually has happend. You take any event that wasn’t pleasing to you, and in your imagination you change it, you create scene that conforms to your ideal situation.Play it over and over, until it takes a tone of reality. Then you changed your future. As you review your day, it is important to revise each negative reaction so that you can remember it as what you wished had happened rather than storing that memory as it did occur. Take your day and revise all the events that you did not like. Change the event to whatever you would have like to have happened. Take the conservations with your friends today, were they unpleasant, were they arguments, were they neagative.Then rewrite the script and just imagine the conservations to have taken place that now you are rewriting for the first time, as you wished they were happened. You can revise that news to make it conform to what you wish you had heard. Now this is how we do it. At the end of my day, I review the day; I don’t judge it, I simply review it. I look over the entire day, all the episodes, all the events, all the conversations, all the meetings, and then as I see it clearly in my mind’s eye, I rewrite it. I rewrite it and make it conform to the ideal day I wish I had experienced.I take scene after scene and rewrite it, revise it, and having revised my day, then in my imagination I relive that day, the revised day, and I do it over and over in my imagination until this seeming imagined state begins to take on to me the tones of reality. As you review your day, it is important to revise each negative reaction so that you can remember it as what you wished had happened rather than storing that memory as it did occur. What you think of with feeling or emotion is an actual fact.That which you experience in the physical world is merely a shadow, reflecting the reality of your previous imaginal activity. Therefore, when you revise a conversation, an unhappy experience, or a quality about yourself, you are literally experiencing it in reality (your consciousness/imagination).The outer world is a delayed reflection of the inner. Revision, then, literally changes the past.It replaces what occurred in the outer world with the revised version.The revised scene then gives off its effect by going forth to change future events. Why not do as my friend does and revise the conversation as you hear it.If the words are not what she wants to hear she does not listen, but puts on that same wire the thoughts she wants to hear come through.She hears what she desires to hear and believes it will come to pass. You revise to change the feeling (thought),to change the incident from what was to what you want.If you feel that what you want is the reality now, revision is successful.You feel then relief and happiness.It requires repetition until you attain that feeling. “How would I like to feel instead?”Because time is not linear, it is possible to visit the past and revise an event that caused us emotional or physical pain, by simply imagining how we would like the event to go instead.By infusing forgiveness into turbulent situations we are able to release the karmic cycle of experience or cause and effect. Tonight, recreate your day in your mind exactely as you wanted it to be, feel it intensely as though it actually happened, you will change the course of future events.That reverse imaginal act now goes forward and you will encounter this pleasant experience in the future. Every day, before you go to sleep, think through the events of the day. If any events or moments did not go the way you wanted, replay them in your mind in a way that thrills you. As you recreate those events in your mind exactly as you want, you are cleaning up your frequency from the day and you are emitting a new signal and frequency for tomorrow.You have intentionally created new pictures, patterns for your future. It is never too late to change the pictures, memories. What is “past” right now? Only a thought.It is a memory. Change the memory and you have changed the past.You will only believe me when you do it successfully and you’ll see that the new memory is more vivid than what actually has happened.You are changing the past every single time when you revise an event, whether it happened a half an hour ago or 25 years ago, it doesn’t matter.Time is just an illusion anyway and there is no ‘past’ or ‘future’, we only are using these terms because that’s how we can relate to our ‘now’.You change the past in the exact same way as we go about future manifestations, namely you imagine and feel real the desired course of events, instead of what actually has happened. You imagine the outcome that you would have preferred to experience. When you do this, you are consciously tuning into a different reality and I assure you that it is just as real as the chair you are sitting on. Revise the accident and make up a scene in which it never happened. In your imagination go to the time a few minutes before you had the accident and replace the actual event with a new one in which the accident didn’t happen. How your day would have been going if that didn’t happened? Imagine that scene and do it over and over again. Just need to be a bit more persistent or really-really-really open up your mind to the possibility that it is indeed true that you are changing the past by imagining something else and believe it to be true, that will speed up the process big time!Belief always does. You do a scene until you have doubts.Sometimes one time is enough, sometimes you will work yourself towards a manifestation for years. There are no rules as of how often to do it, this process is not mechanical, it’s spiritual.You stop impressing when you no longer feel the need to do it. I am living in a quantum universe (where time and space no exist) and right now I just have chosen to experience a diffirent reality, I have changed the past trough revision, therefore the outcome must be diffirent too. Remember that past only exist in your mind.You can give it any meaning you want.Events in the past and present are meaningless in and of themselves.The meaning is applied by us. The idea is to take a memory of a negative physical event and convert it into positive imaginal event. Reverse each scene until it becomes so real, you feel you are actually experiencing it.You will discover that, as you revise your days, your tommorows change.People who disapponted you today, will encourage you tommorow, because you have changed their nature. Your present world reflects the sum total of all that you believe to be true of yourself and others. That which you imagine yourself to be today goes forward and will confront you in the future.If you have forgotten your imaginal activities of the past, that which you see appearing in your world indicates the kind of seeds you have previously sown. You can use the art of revision to change the effects of prior thoughts and beliefs. You can revise that news to make it conform to what you wish you had heard. In your imagination, you can hear words congratulating you on getting a wonderful new job. If you react by feeling depressed or assume any other negative attitude, you will then experience the same type of rejection in the future. Mentally rewrite it and make it conform to the news you wish you had received.Experience in imagination the revised version of the day, experiencing in imagination what you wish you had experienced in the flesh. You can revise the day to please yourself and by experiencing in imagination the revised speech and actions, not only that modify the trend of your life story, but turn all its discords into harmonies. Revise the scenes to make conform to your ideals. Revision is simply changing your memory of an event in your life.The idea is to take a memory of a negative physical event and convert it into a positive imaginal event. It works by supplanting a memory with an equally valid imaginal event. In the evening, review all the episodes, events, conversations and meetings of your day. As you recall them, rewrite those you wish changed.This is done by revising the event, conversation or meeting. Revise each scene until it becomes so real you feel you are actually experiencing it. You will discover that, as you revise your days, your tomorrows change. People who disappointed you today, will encourage you tomorrow, because you have changed their nature. Having changed the seeming other, he will bear witness to the change which took place in you.

Only now there is.So when you revise a past event, what happens is that you focus your attention / consciousness / operant power of God onto a parallel quantum reality, which although you didn’t experience as physical, it still exist in the Field of All Possibilities. And when you do this focusing to the extent that your physical body has a reaction to this changed memory, such as the feeling of relief, joy, forgiveness, etc, you have indeed changed the past energetically, so much so that it has a real effect on your current physical reality (body). That is why there are many miraculous healings are being reported after revising a terrifying event.

The reason why revision changes the past is because we are living in a quantum universe where everything is a possibility instead of a physical fact. Changing the past is not different whatsoever from creating the future, because it is all happening in the present moment.You shift into a different state in your memory and that changed energy state will be reflected back to you going forward.These possibilities exist in human consiousness.

Your “past” is nothing else but a group of memories in your head, they evoke feelings and emotions, physical reactions in your body that are being out-pictured in your world. Paste a new memory over it, something that you wish had happened. Feel what you would have preferred happen to that memory,
and things in the future will change, because of the changed memory. Your perception of things, your interpretation of reality is everything.You create reality, not the reality creates you. If you get in the habit of revision, your future self might send your present self clues, ideas, intuition, to prevent yourself from having anymore same days. How you feel about past decisions is more important than what ‘physically happened’. Once your emotions change towards those past actions, your current and future physical reality starts to change to show what you are currently feeling (from revising). Now because the past and the future exist as one whole, and everything you experience in your present was created by your choices in the past, if you have new memories, it means you made different choices and their outcomes will be created into your present.

Understand that your present unwanted situation is only one probability among infinite others. It is not the real reality. It is not more solid than others, desired ones. There is countless probable yous. Your actual, physically experienced you is only one probable reality among infinite others. For example, if you are poor or unloved in this reality I can assure you that you exist in others probable realities where you are perfectly wealthy and loved. Say to yourself something like “this unwanted reality is only one among infinite others I don’t have to continue with it! It seems real only because my past thoughts. They created it” Think of your desired reality. Think that it is now your reality! In the same way your old thoughts made the “negative” reality, those new thoughts will create a new positive reality/Shift. You just leave that old reality completly. You connect to completly different reality: where all the past negativity make no sense and has nothing to do with you anymore.

Imagine the person in front of you and know that they are hearing what you are saying, they do get the energy from you: “I am love, therefore by feeling anything else for you is just an illusion and means nothing. Forgive me if I ever had thoughts about you that pushed you away from me. Forgive me if I ever written you an unlovely script and made you play it. I forgive myself for that too. Now I know it better and I want you to know that you are safe in my heart, whatever you do.” When you see him in kind compassionate way, that person will reflect the same, as it is projected you outside.

Imagine/create a scene that the incident/s never happened to you. Change it to something you want. You had a fight with that friend, change it to; you had a wonderful time with that person today. One of the best times of your life, laughing, giggling, joyous. Keep doing this daily until you no longer feel pain from this incidents, then you can drop it/let it go. You are in fact creating new wonderful memories.

Why revision works so well is because we allow or block our own abundance and dreams by the resistance we give off via judgement and negative thoughts. Every time we find something wrong ‘out there’ we block our good. By stating “All is well in my world” and revising each mental scene or event which is not pleasing, we allow the channels to stay open and so do not block what wants to come to us.

Revise the conversation. In your mind think of your friend telling you something beautiful or if not beautiful at least pleasant. Then simply forget the previous conversation as if it has never happened.

I re-write it, and after I have re-written it so that it conforms to the ideal I wished I had experienced, then I experience that in my imagination as though I had experienced it in the flesh.

• Neville Goddard lectures
15 Likes

Revision method to change past results :wink:

1 Like

@Maitreya now a field for it? That’s cool

2 Likes

Haha, this should help a lot with that:)

5 Likes

I am going to have an amazing 2021.

How long is the average delay? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hhaha depends from you! :smiley:

2 Likes