Can erectile dysfunction be cured?

Erectile dysfunction is a complicated condition that can be brought on by a number of mental, physical, or social issues. ED can be cured or not depending on the cause and the person’s situation. ED can usually be controlled or made better with the right treatment, but it might not always be possible to get rid of it completely and for good.

People with ED are often given drugs like Cenforce 200 (which contains sildenafil), which increase blood flow to the penis and make it easier to get an erection when sexually aroused. A lot of men can get or keep an erection with these medicines, which lets them enjoy satisfying sexual action.

But it’s important to know that drugs like Cenforce 200 don’t treat the problems that cause ED. They only help with symptoms for a short time and need to be used regularly to keep working.

Changing your lifestyle, going to therapy, therapy, or other treatments may help with ED if they are caused by physical or mental problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, fat, stress, anxiety, or problems in your relationships. Alternative methods like penile injections, vacuum erection devices, or surgery may be thought of in some situations.

Hello and welcome to our forum.

I am the person who strongly belief that everything can be healed, but you’ll die eventually when your time is right.

I’ve been doing research on female orgasm dysfunctions, and 80% is rooted in childhood traumas and abuse. It created an energetic blockage in their sacral areas, not allowing them to reach pleasure and also causing fibroids and uterus problems.
I think many men have been sexually abused and will never talk about it, suppressing emotions or even denying this has happened. So I would start with this—quiet, often energetic blockages causing physical illness.

Hey @Polaris, I am quite sure that this was posted by a bot, but nevertheless your answer provides value.

And I agree every illness has an energy-component causing the condition in the first place.

1 Like