Burn Fat Whole Body

Burn Fat Whole Body YouTube

Burn Fat Whole Body Gumroad

This audio is programmed to burn fat in all areas of body with thermogenic effect. There is also program for making muscles and abs to look more protruding.

There is also included much unconditional love as most of the fat stores, because stress, fear, adrenal glands, fly and fight mode.

5 Likes

missed uploading this on Patreon :wink:

How many times can we hear that?

2-3 times is the golden rule. You can do it more, but make sure you are not overloading yourself.

2 Likes
  1. will the mandala still work if i don’t do any exercise? i just go for a walk every morning, meditate and just do some yoga.
  2. What if i just don’t do anything, will it still work?
  3. How long does it usually take for someone who’s overweight to get back to his normal weight?

It will help you to burn more fat during this activities but don’t expect drastic changes.

It will take years for you to see the result without doing anything.

Everyone is different and has underlying issues that it is impossible to predict. It can be health condition, emotional or set of beliefs.

1 Like

Is it the same case for grow taller DM in gumroad?How long does it usually takes for an average person to start seeing noticeable results?
What about hair growth field?

if i do nothing in these two cases. Cause in the second case…theres no trustable scientific solution anywhere…so idk what effort to do here.

I can’t answer that question. It’s different for everyone.
You can meditate with fields and use visualisation to speed up the process, but it will take time. A lot.
For hair growth you can supplement, massage scalp, use oils to work on it from physical perspective. It is a lot you can do for your hair. Energy work is complementary.
Grow taller - only meditation and visualisation because this can help your conscious mind to accept the change. But don’t expect to grow from 170cm to 180cm your skeletal system won’t be able to do that unless you are Master of the Matrix and not bounded by physical laws.

1 Like

What if it’s “Persistence Fire”. How should I expect this to work? Cause I’m way too lazy ngl.

Also… what if i do just normal morning walk and yoga and use this another DM: Weight Loss + Workout. lol ik this is a stupid qn xD
will it still take years here? the DM says automated workout

As descriptions says. I think this field DM: The Rewarder would work better. You set the intention to the Rewarder that you want to exercise more, or gym, or whatever and every time you actually manage to go there it gives you super feeling, so you are more likely to do it again. Plus it has PFire in it.

Automated workout it’s energetic equivalent. That is stimulation to your body, but without physical effort, you won’t see results fast. Increase walking and get some natural fat burners. Walking is proven to help with weight loss, but it has to be over 30 minutes with a decent pace, as far as I remember.

1 Like

Whoa! you just solved my whole doubt. Thanks a lot. Ill follow your words :smiley: