Bruce Lee's Knowledge (Patreon Exclusive)

Great progress brother…

6 Likes

Thank you very much like ever my dear friend!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Day 4, I repeated the field in a loop throughout the night, it was very interesting to note that in the morning my body awareness feels better, that is something very good for me. Likewise, this that I will comment below may be an isolated case that has no connection or maybe it does, but in my mind during the night, (in fact it is the only thing I remember) there was a voice that said "Order to download the martial arts !! ! " If this is the case, is there a command that needs to be activated? All in all I found it very interesting !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Day 5, I listened to it at night in a loop 2 times, I stopped listening to it all night because I felt a very powerful force in my energy system, it must be because I am also using other fields, well I don’t know if it is an effect from another field , but while I was sleeping I felt a vibration that was pushing to get into my solar plexus, very strong, it was not anything like a sleep paralysis it was just a very strong energy in my chest that entered. I am more encouraged by exercising.

5 Likes

Day 6, for the moment the manifestations of the consciousness of my body have stopped, however I am receiving dreams with motivating messages, which I had not had before, phrases keep coming back to me.

2 Likes

dont worry brother… just continue and dont break the streak… keep building the momentum and the results will be in no time…

3 Likes

As always thanks for your kind comments my brother !!! I will keep doing it!!! I will keep going! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Haha obstacles started to appear, you are getting deeper in your process. Keep it up :muscle: :fist:

1 Like

Day 7, sorry for the delay I had a lot to do today.
I was talking with a friend about it, sincerely I am deeply grateful for what this field is teaching me especially in my dreams, I will share something that happened to me, in fact it is something that I do not understand very well but that if someone can help me it will be very good for me and I will appreciate it, in my dreams they told me that I had a “Neoponía” however when I looked it up in google, nothing about it appeared to me, on the other hand in my dreams I see myself as someone very honorable, someone who inspires respect and like a good leader. Thank you @Maitreya for your great field, and thanks to my friend @SAK who was very concerned about me helping me understand some things, I would appreciate your views very much friends.

4 Likes

Day 8, Today I woke up in a very common and very ordinary way, I do not feel a change in the physical part, however my dreams keep telling me some things, they tell me that I have so much shit inside to eliminate and that the field seems to be helping So be it, I need to keep cleaning the glass inside so that the glass of new knowledge of. ruce Lee come in, it seems I am preparing very slowly, however I am here to continue in this 20 day challenge. I want to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas !!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree: to all of you who make this forum a very special place to share !!! Thank you Maitreya for blessing us with these wonderful fields !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley:

5 Likes

Day 9, I hope everyone is very well, to be honest today nothing has been said about it, I hope I am not delaying anything and that other fields are not the cause of my delay or little sense of progress, I will still continue advancing, one day at a time! :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Did you started to download new body moves? :wink:

4 Likes

Day 10, Today I have not dreamed of anything different or that attracts my attention, every day except one, of this 20-day challenge I have used this field in a loop, today I have noticed something interesting that is linked to the question that Maitreya does here, I had not thought about it but after reading the question I started to practice some movements from martial arts movies and could notice something that caught my attention, when I launched a vacuum kick, as I used to do Bruce Lee I noticed that my body settled correctly at least in the part of the legs and I could notice it in a different way, as well as the flexibility that the movement accompanies. On the other hand, I closed my eyes for a moment and I also instinctively tested my guard and for a reason that I do not understand and that I hope Maitreya can comment on, I also noticed that my guard was different, I saw my arms and noticed a different position. I feel great about it, I keep updating.

9 Likes

Dear @Maitreya good morning, I want to ask you 2 questions please, thank you very much for your kind answers in advance.

1. If I fall asleep on my side and I can only hear the field with one ear, will it still affect me 100%?

2. If I have a roommate in my bedroom, and use the field, will the result on my body be 100% or will I lose effectiveness?

Day 11, today I have noticed a greater onscience in my body and I feel that little by little my body is developing movements and discovering new movements that I usually notice in the wrists of my hands. I keep updating.

2 Likes

Yes, it will have 100% effect.

No, this doesn’t matter.
You both will open matrial arts club hahaha

10 Likes

As good as Bruce Lee was, I would like a field with the knowledge from the Grand Master of Ueshiba Morihei, the developer of Aikido. The spiritual background appeals to me much more, Bruce Lee’s style is too aggressive for me. :pray: :pray: :pray:
But it is impressive what you have achieved so far with the field GianLee :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

@Maitreya Thank you very much as always for responding promptly to our concerns lol I will take it into account! A big hug! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for your kind comment, it would be great that great field you request @Sahiela should definitely be considered. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Día 12, Today I woke up with something that I noticed while putting on an undergarment lol, my sense of balance is much better than ever! I usually lean on one point to put my garment on, but this time I was able to stand on one foot without wobbling, that surprised me because I said Why didn’t I lean anywhere? Oh heavens! it’s Bruce Lee! Also to corroborate that, I began to stretch my thighs and stood on one foot, at this point I also needed help, but I feel that my balance has improved considerably.
I also want to add that when I’m in my living room I feel like kicking the air, and as if this were not enough, images of martial arts also come to my mind, constantly, such as kicking, guarding, and throwing blows with my hands, it seems very intuitive, although the downside to all of this is the following:

My mentality is to throw very high kicks, but my flexibility did not allow it, I stopped playing sports 5 years ago, now I am somewhat “hard” that does not allow me to throw the blows as I wanted.

What advice do you give me at this point @Maitreya The field will also help with flexibility? What do you recommend me?

2 Likes