Will Digital mandalas still work if i open them in my phone's gallary and look at them?

Basically i do not wish to print them because i don’t want my roommate to be affected by things he did not sign up for. So i plan on just opening the mandalas on my gallery when he is not around but my question is whether digital mandalas would still work? (i have been assuming that they would because they’re supposed to work when used as a wallpaper).

(I already have “permanent results integrator”. and wanted to use it’s delete command for a few videos from suspicious channels. would it work the way i mentioned above?)

Welcome to our forum :slight_smile:

Your roommate would need to carry mandalas within 30cm of their body to make them work unless they are an environmental fields.
You can use them as wallpaper, but again, to make them work, they all would have to be on the same wallpaper, and you would have to be close to the device to make them work on your aura (within 30cm).

To remove stuff, I would suggest to print it, and keep it for the most of the day. It might take time, so the more you use it, the better.

1 Like