Where are you all from?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know where you all come from. You communicate with each other and help each other as best you can, but nobody knows where everyone is from.
Wouldn’t it be nice to know where everyone comes from, to know who comes with us from our homeland.
To know when traveling is possible again that you might have a friend from our little Maitreya family waiting there.

Now I live in Frankfurt am Main Germany

8 Likes

Hey Sahiela and everyone

I’m from India.

6 Likes

Australia :blush:

4 Likes

Argentina :argentina:

5 Likes

France

4 Likes

United States of America

4 Likes

Now with 52 states in the USA it could be a little more precise. Especially because of all the time zones. However, I’m already waiting for someone to say he comes from earth. :wink:

It really looks like we are really all spread over the planet.

India :heart::pray:

5 Likes

:brazil:

6 Likes

The forum allows you to add your location to your profile. For example:

5 Likes

California, USA

6 Likes

Toronto, Canada :cold_face:

3 Likes

Mars

5 Likes

Well that explains some of your problems. Insufficient adaptation to the terrestrial magnetic grid. :wink:

4 Likes

Pakistan. I grew up in Italy and UK. Currently in UK.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Seriously, I’m Brazilian.

5 Likes

@sahiela When I saw you for the first time I thought you were much younger, something about my age, maybe 20-something.

1 Like

Hehe, how am I supposed to answer that question. Let’s say a part of me is really still young at heart. Even if I only have to work a few years before I can retire. Although I can say of myself that I look at least 15 years younger than I really am. And that will improve massively with the Eternity Dogtag and all the many audios.

3 Likes

Where in the UK are you based?

1 Like