UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (Oct 2020 version)

[Creating a topic for this field since there was none yet]

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / Energetically Programmed Audio

This video will help with any spiritual clearing, hard time, dark night of the soul and so on…

Unconditional love is different from people’s perception for “real love”.

We have many conditions and rules to love, but our Creator knows everything for anyone and still loves it unconditionally and that is why you are alive.

Every moving being in the Universe is alive, because of the Creator’s love.

You are LOVED! We are all small individual parts from a larger whole with the illusion of the Earth “programming” that we are separated from each other.

This doesn’t matter when you see the bigger picture.
Because you are AWEKE, the whole Universe is now working and breathing for YOU! Sun is shining for us, threes produce oxygen, crystals transfer energy through whole Earth so we can have this blessed day and to be ALIVE, to feel, to be happy, to love each other, to experience this miracle called life.

Think about that and feel how much the Universe and our Creator loves you, every cell of your body, every through, every emotion… everything in you. You are WHOLE… AND LOVED, remember it.

You can use headphones and speakers. We recommend speakers so it can affect your whole body /subconsciousness mind/.

You can listen it again when you feel the need.

7 Likes

@Maitreya

  1. is this safe to loop overnight for a 3 week old baby?

  2. also should i use this one or the April 2021 version for our baby?

:smiley:

1 Like

Unconditional love is always alright for every being.

4 Likes

Hi team, may I know if this one is the same as this one: Unconditional Love?

1 Like

Yes, both fields fill your aura with unconditional love.

ok :smile:

1 Like

I was looping this today since I am going through a particularly annoying cleansing phase. As I listened, weirdly, very old memories came up from when I was 3. I had loved a boy when I was in school, as I grew older I kept loving the same boy and shared all class notes, exam answers with him. He didn’t but I didn’t mind back then but time went by, we didn’t stay in touch but this unfulfilled love or whatever that was carried on in my heart. I was surprised that it came up today. It then showed me the causal chain for heartbreaks across all kinds of relationships. I am using this, forgiveness and letting go now. It seems I still carry deep wounds regarding love and each passing year opens up more and more. Hopefully I keep opening my heart alongside enforcing boundaries and understand better how to love self and others.

4 Likes