UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (Apr 2021 version)

This video will help with any spiritual clearing, hard time, dark night of the soul and so on…

Unconditional love is different from people’s perception for “real love”.

We have many conditions and rules to love, but our Creator knows everything for anyone and still loves it unconditionally and that is why you are alive.

Every moving being in the Universe is alive, because of the Creator’s love.

You are LOVED! We are all small individual parts from a larger whole with the illusion of the Earth “programming” that we are separated from each other.

This doesn’t matter when you see the bigger picture.
Because you are AWEKE, the whole Universe is now working and breathing for YOU! Sun is shining for us, threes produce oxygen, crystals transfer energy through whole Earth so we can have this blessed day and to be ALIVE, to feel, to be happy, to love each other, to experience this miracle called life.

Think about that and feel how much the Universe and our Creator loves you, every cell of your body, every through, every emotion… everything in you. You are WHOLE… AND LOVED, remember it.

14 Likes

Reading this only feels me with loving energy. Your mandala Unconditional love works great too.

2 Likes

Definitely underrated field, little talked about and little used, but the best of this area I’ve used, I’ve tried similar fields from other breeders for weeks, and no change, no feeling of gratitude or well being, if something changed it was very little, however this audio works instantly, you can notice clear changes.

2 Likes

What changes?

Is the version you use PATREON or GUMROAD?

:grinning::+1:

I cant find this version at Patreon…
Only the old one. Can someone help?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/unconditional-45277599
@Tester

2 Likes

This one is not the Apr 2021, please upload the latest one.

Thank you for making this! Works very well.

2 Likes