Subliminal creators are now with click bait titles

Just now I clicked on a music video to then become surprised when I read the description that it wasn’t a music video but a subliminal that has a moon type theme and a spell. I got so angry even if I listened to just 1:39 sec to it. Please be careful these creators are now wanting money it click bait titles like “The moon” “Be a Sex Slave” “Sun killed” it paintings in the thumbnail that give to understand it isn’t a subliminal.

The correct would be to tell that it’s a subliminal somewhere it a parentheses or thumbnail or something but no they go straight to the money pot. God help me I have been with years of bullshit creators and now they click bait and youtube recommends this to me while I try to search for new music. Been wearing the mandala and hearing altona777 spell breaker hopefully nothing happens.

2 Likes

That’s not enough for it to affect you, especially when you don’t desire the results/effects from it. The power of our own intention is very strong. If you want, you can use any clearing/flush fields or subliminals (from a trustworthy creator) but it’s really not even necessary.

3 Likes

If you wanna be more sure, try The Maitreya’s field for spell. When I used it the first time (without booster and only youtube version) I felt a great relief.

And maybe the Subconscious protecion field would help (only if you are talking about another mandala in your topic).

1 Like

It’s been many months guys, how have you been?