Speed Reading / Speed Learning

Is it like copier v3 where I just say the command once and the knowledge downloading process starts for 1-3 weeks?

So I don’t need to repeat the commands daily or something?

You need to listen to the audio at least twice a day. Everytime you listen to the audio, you need to say the command once. You should also be looking at a picture of the person you want to download the knowledge from. I don’t exactly know how many weeks you should listen to the audio, but if you have a lot of subconscious blockages it might take a while to download the knowledge.

3 Likes

thanks! Imma keep it to three weeks for now.

1 Like

Does anyone have more testimony on this?

It works, that’s all what I have to say.
Try it!

4 Likes

how you does subconscious knowledge make it conscious?

sorry my bad English

1 Like

That’s something you have to do by yourself.
A think a good idea would be think about the concepts
you learnt with the audio and write it down all what
come into your mind.

4 Likes

Is this to listen 2-3 times as well? I am thinking of using it every morning before starting my day so I can read and scan information really quick

3 Likes

Use this and any language you like with the Field Storage Creator = you’ll be zipping through books faster than you can blink and be fluent in the language so quick

6 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions!

2 Likes

This has been working beautifully…new job with 12 weeks training, and have to take accreditations in different areas…I’ve actually been told to ‘slow down’, as I’m zipping through courses and exams…

12 Likes

@NewDay your review sounds motivating and inspiring.
Can you please share some details about how you are using this Speed Reading / Speed Learning field and whether you combine it with other fields?
How long have you been using it altogether?
How does your daily usage of it look like?
Do you use it only while reading books?
How do you feel while studying new stuff/courses?

3 Likes

Just recently paired it with DM: Limitless Study, so I focus on the Mandala, while listening to Speed Reading/Speed Learning in the background. I do feel the Limitless Study expanding my brain a bit…but once I’m focused, the material just seems like it flows into my brain.

10 Likes

is this meant to be a manadal?

There are separate audio and mandala versions on gumroad.

3 Likes

My father used to be a chemistry teacher, but he has retired for over 15 years, would it be possible for me to download his chemistry knowledge as well?

And, my uncle (father’s elder brother) is a Taoist master, and he has several apprentices which have followed him over 20 years, however, he has never taught any “classes”, would this still count? I dun know if we have ever taken any photo, coz he seldom does so. But for sure I know him well, in this case, can I download his knowledge without photo? :pray:

2 Likes

As they are not physical my teacher, I mean, I did not pay for them… Is it still okay to download their knowledge? Even they are teacher/ mentor/ tuitor/ coach / master of someone else?

And for the teachers that I used to take their courses, but not now, is it still okay for me to find their picture to strengthen respective knowledge and download the knowledge from them later on?

Thanks lots

yes you can do it.

1 Like

I think you should at least use a photo to be sure it works (although I think it can work without a photo).

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I have started using this audio with higher witcher, subconscious connector and a pendulum today. (the pendulum works perfectly via the higher witcher!!)

I first activated subconscious connector, putting command in accepting the knowledge, insights, ideas and techniques of specified topics from four selected master/professors/teachers to store in my mind. It took few minutes to complete (via the pendulum), might be there were some blockages within.

After that, I deactivated subconscious connector, and did the activatation commands of the speed learning, a strong sensation at my top of the head, it has lasted for about few minutes, and the strong feeling has gone.

I have juat confirmed with higher self via higher witcher and pendulum the downloading is still working, and the respective downloading days required for the 4 masters/teachers/professors. (So that I can change one by one with the list of teachers and masters, hohoho😆)

Maitreya DM and audio have just helped me lots and worked with each other so well!!! Thanks lots.

7 Likes