Speed Reading / Speed Learning

Now I am thinking whether I should stick with the Patreon version or getting the gumroad one… Hmmmmmmm🤔

1 Like

Does the activation to download knowledge have to be said out loud? Does the activation to download knowledge only work when it is said as the audio is playing not after the audio has finished playing?

1 Like

You don’t have to say it out loud, you can just state your intention in thought. Yes, the audio must be playing.

I just bought this field. Does anyone know if I can activate this field by looking at a photo of the teacher in question?

Would I still be able to read slowly for leisure purposes or if I have to give a speech if I use this? It’d be impractical to be in speed reading mode 24/7

You can. Feel the sensation at the level of your third eye after the command.

If you read slow you learn faster. The field doesn’t oblige you to reading fast. Use it when you feel the need and how you like.

2 Likes

Can I download same book again and again for few times until I feel I am not done yet. or it doesnt matter at all? @Maitreya @Polaris .

Once is enough. It is already in your submind, so you can relax and read it. The more pressure you put, the less visible effects you might see.

4 Likes

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF

2 Likes

I am not going to lie, I have no idea how to use this field.
I got it from Patreon, so it is an mp3.
I put it in the background when I need to study?
I want to learn french and because i am very tired I would like this for help.
Can anyone (or @Maitreya herself)explain clearly the steps?

So this field is for downloading the knowledge of teachers/online teachers into your subconscious mind. You need to look at a photo of the teacher or youtube video and say “I download the knowledge of … of the teacher … into my subconscious mind” and you’ll know it works if you feel pressure in your third eye area. And the file needs to be playing while you do this.

So in practice you look at a video or photo of let’s say Suzy and Suzy is a spiritual teacher online and you say “I download the spiritual knowledge of Suzy into my subconscious mind”.

It helps to make you read faster is another thing it does.

There was fields in patreon for learning different languages that when listening those files, the language would be downloaded into your subconscious mind and then with some effort you would learn for example french fast if you were listening the field for french.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarifications.
I will search for a french teacher then in youtube!

On a side note, I have the french DM in my phone desktop background.
I do not think it works for me…

@anon19822555 Very well explained :slight_smile:

Mandalas work within 30cm of your body. It’s better to keep them either in the Mandalas Manager or printed close to you. When you are away from the printed mandala, you don’t get information transferred to your aura. Also you need to make sure that the picture is not cropped, sometimes, wallpapers are stretched out and field is not working.

1 Like

Does this work for teachers whose teachings are available but they are not in their physical body anymore?
Also, does it matter what the knowledge age of the person was when they appeared on the recording i.e. for the cases when I am downloading when the person is X years old would I get the knowledge from when the person is X years old or from his final age regarding that knowledge?

Yes.

You will get their current knowledge.

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like