Questions Thread

It would be divinely awesome if @Maitreya could create one for it :+1:

2 Likes

I am sure you have a field you must be using to swim like Michael Phelps lol

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Is it possible to explain why the energy fields that we use can tire / exhaust us ?! Do we need to have a lot of chi / jing / shen for better results?

On every point with the development you have, you also have something like a roof / limit, where your subconsciousness feels that it’s safe for you. When you jump more than that (change yourself, gain a lot more energy than you had till now), the first days it gets uncomfortable and also the subconscious wants to get you back to your smaller level (because it is safe).

Also, when you go from lower vibrations to higher your aura and energetical bodies expand and get stronger. This depends a lot from your vibe and consistent mood. I’ve seen people who don’t make any improvements in themselves with giant and strong fields and the reason for that is they are very lovable and serve other people, eat right, make stuff that they like… don’t give their power to crappy things like most of the people do.

If you have a larger field and high vibe (chi / jing / shen) it will be harder to get exhausted easier. Also it is very important when you are listening to fields to have rest times. This knowledge / energy has to be integrated in you so you can use it naturally after that.

8 Likes

what is on average / approximately the radius (the size) of a human aura (eg average / normal person)?

healthy balanced aura extends about an arm’s length around the body, but this is variable

5 Likes

Thanks for your reply, it is much appreciated.when i use the quantum booster (2-3 times) to enlarge my aura, this length is doubled or multiplied by three ?! or does it increase by a few centimeters ?!
I used the quantum booster for several days, and I’m not sure what the size of my aura is in the end haha😅

1 Like

Does that mean you have to take a day off and not hear any energetic audios in order to better integrate the results? Well, I thought you had to listen to them until the results were permanent. And with every interruption you could start all over again. :confused:

It chases the results to double it.

Good question.
I think for physical changes it is good to listen to fields until you see results and for mental and emotional changes it’s better to have rest. When you do clearing for example for fear, on the next day it can pop up in your head or life and you have to handle it with 100% attention and to change your reaction most of the times.

6 Likes

@Maitreya I wanted to purchase your fields from gumroad and wanted to know if these videos together would clash:

1. Male face golden ratio (gumroad version)
  2. Greek God Beauty ULTIMATE FORMULA (gumroad version)
  3. Hunter eyes(gumroad version)
  4. The Ultimate God Body(from gumroad)
  5. Natural grow taller booster video(gumroad version)

No, they would complement each other :+1:

I want to use the male golden face ratio video and the greek god ultimate formula video from gumroad, but are you guys 100% sure that they both won’t clash because doesn’t golden ratio have different stuff. Can your confirm @Maitreya if the male golden face ratio video and the greek god ultimate formula from gumroad clash?

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forum. It won’t clash, your subconscious is smarter than you could ever imagine. I am pretty sure symmetry is covered by GGU, so this is part of the golden ratio covered, but I am sure other people could confirm

3 Likes

I actually have an interesting question for @Maitreya . IDK how much you’re willing/allowed to share about your personal life, but if you are able to answer this it would be cool.

I have seen you mention a “Teacher” several times before. I was wondering, how did you meet them and how long have you known them? Also, was it your teacher who originally knew the technique of embedding energy into audios and he taught you? Or is the creation of field audios a self-taught skill of yours?

4 Likes

Hi Maitreya,
Would the Connection With Higher Self T-Shirt be beneficial whilst working with a pendulum?
Thanks

Didn’t even know that Maitreya t-shirts are available. And yes, I think it could be helpful when working with the pendulum. The less the ego interferes.

1 Like

Hey guys so I am staring to use this playlist:

1. Hunter eyes(gumroad version)
  2. Greek God Beauty ULTIMATE FORMULA (gumroad version)
  3. The Ultimate God Body(gumroad)
  4. Fields Booster + Increased Energy Sensitivity(gumroad version)
  5. Natural Grow Taller Booster – HGH + Reopen Growth Plates( gumroad version)

None of these clash right and I will listen to each one of these with headphones 2-4 times thats fine right?

1 Like

You don’t have to worry about audios colliding with each other, most of the time it won’t happen, unless it’s obvious opposite situations, like trying to have green and blue eyes at the same time, trying to be outgoing and introverted at the same time , try to increase the pressure and lower the pressure at the same time, or try to lose weight and get fat at the same time, the audios in general will not collide unless they are similar cases.

2 Likes

how long do you think results will take with that playlist?