Neutralizing Toxins and Harmful Substances

This field has been created to neutralize heavy metals, toxins and other harmful substances in your body. It will charge and stimulate your kidneys, liver, lymphatic system and other elimination pathways to safely eliminate the toxins from your body.

Digital Mandala:

20 Likes

This came at the perfect time, my mom took the 4th dose of vax 3 days ago, since that happened I’ve been feeling tired, even though I’ve been fine for the last two weeks or so, I think it might have a relationship, leaving it in storage center since yesterday.

2 Likes

Music is super chill

1 Like

If your mom took vaccine why are you feeling tired?

1 Like

Shedding.

3 Likes

Its very important please help me🥺
Hello
I would like to ask you
I used this audio for heart prevention:

I generally have no problem
As soon as I Listened it everything was fine but after the hours went by I started to feel a strong flow of blood in my body
sweating and palpitations.
After that I tried to remove all with this audio:
program removal extreme powerful Programs Removal EXTREMELY POWERFUL!!! (Energetically Programmed) - YouTube
but i don’t know if this effective.
I would like a way to cancel it
Do I have to do something?
I’m a little scared
please answer me if it possible .
The last days Im not good please help me
Thank you very much
thanks thanks thanks!!!

1 Like

So this detox only work on physical body while eternal clearing work on detoxing many levels right ?

1 Like

this field also clean the lungs?

1 Like

Wow, this field seems to work wonders. I feel like so many random substances have gotten into my body over the years and this made a big shift in clearing them.

1 Like

Our bodies have been filled with chemicals for so many years that the plastic particles in our bodies can make up dozens of credit cards. And Teflon in a non-stick pan. Heavy metals in contaminated water, pesticides in vegetables. pm2.5 in the air. Lead in leaded gasoline.

It would be great if we could get rid of it.

1 Like

Very powerful field! Thank you Maitreya.

1 Like

I have being very tired lately, I have sleep very poorly.
Today tired in the evening, for some reason I decided to play this and after a few minutes I feel with more energy, also I feel tingling and a little of pain on my chest.
Something is being removed inside me.
I think when sleeping we removed toxins too, something has not been removed maybe.

1 Like

I feel tinglings in my chest among other parts.

1 Like

I recognize it. I use Lymphatic system Regeneraton and Detoxification and body scanner after. Works great. And a lot of puried water… and did you tried the Eternal Cleaner?? Mannn that field is crazy to.

I use it Eternal Cleaner yesterday and a few times last year.
also I assume it would help vaccine detox in case it has some bad components

it would help if you toke it. But the cleaner also helps to get rid of everything you inhaled from the you know airplanes.

And don’t forget to eliminate physical parasites before all these fields :thinking:

@Maitreya By that, is plastic/nanoplastic included? Thank you.

1 Like

It’s harmful, then yes

1 Like