Maitreya Bracelets-New Items in the Etsy store

Maitreya Bracelet

Maitreya Bracelets are made with semi-precious gemstones and other materials like lava, metal beads, raisin and are either made with an elastic silicone band or are on an adjustable string. The design is elegant and only high-quality materials are used.

The bracelet can be used either as an activated crystal with the addition of the Integration Primer field (see below) which comes with the bracelet for free or are used to add one or more custom fields as per your desire.

Activated crystal is a natural gemstone that has been cleared energetically from external influences, connected to a universal energy field and its natural properties have been boosted manyfold. Thus a small stone can have an influence as if it were a much bigger one and help its owner with personal development, self-protection, grounding, development of virtues and positive qualities, etc that are natural characteristics to that stone, without alteration. This can also be described as a field with the properties of the stone itself.

Maitreya Fields Tag

Each bracelet comes with a gift of a special field put on a Maitreya Fields tag. This field has been designed to help you get the best results from your Maitreya fields and other fields you are using. It clears your connection with the Divine, and will constantly, automatically clear malicious energies and entities from you. It will release any doubts or wrong beliefs that you won’t be able to change, or can’t get help or obtain results and other negative attitudes that prevent you from succeeding.

Custom Order

You can have a field, especially designed for you, your unique life circumstances, issues, and desires. You can tell us about you and your problem or a goal and we will scan you energetically, determine your subconscious and energetic blockages, and design a field custom made for you, that instructs your subconscious, higher self, and your body to release all blockages and change dysfunctional beliefs and behaviors so your subconscious is going to help you on your way to happiness, success, and healing instead of obstructing you.

You can add up to three fields on a bracelet. An example of fields would be “An issue with self-esteem”, “I want a new job”, “I want to find a compatible partner/soulmate”, “I need help with my relationships”, “I need more confidence” etc. In other words, one field is designed for one issue. The topic/issue is analyzed and a special solution, made just for you is programmed into a field, that is energetically embedded into the pendant. When you wear it, it releases the energetic instructions and healing frequencies into your aura.

Important notice: The custom fields are designed specifically for the person who ordered them or for the intended person (if meant and ordered as a gift). They must not be worn and used by other people, even if they seem to have the same issue as the root cause and specifics for their issue might be different and they may get disturbance of the energy field and unpredictable negative effects. Never buy a second-hand custom field from anyone, nor use it under any circumstances. We will not be held responsible for any harm inflicted by using another person’s custom-made field.

How to order: Chose a custom order bracelet and buy it adding an option for the number of fields you would like to have made for you. Send us an email at custom.maitreya [!at] gmail.com with information about you and a description of the issue you would like to have a field made for and your invoice for the pendant. The more information you provide about yourself, the better. When the field is ready you will be notified and it will be sent to you via courier.

Shipping Time:

Depending on the location. We use DHL Express Shipping. Expected time: 5 to 10 days.

6 Likes

The bracelets are one of a kind and there are 99 models available now. (not just the 4 I published).

4 Likes