HUGE 50% off Valentine's day sale on Etsy

We are happy to offer you this unprecedented 50% off sale on energetically programmed pendants, bracelets and crystals in our Etsy store. It is valid from today until February 15.

The discount is not valid for Custom fields. You can select the pendant or bracelet as is or activated crystal.

We will ship all orders via DHL express shipping. We can not guarantee that the item will arrive by the 14th, but it is possible that they will manage. We will send it as soon as you make the order.

5 Likes

Will there also be a discount for the maitreya store?

So I dont buy anything right before a discount

No, just Etsy store items.

2 Likes

I wanted to ask, do these pendants work on whoever wears them?

Say we order and use it and then later decide to gift it to someone else like for example ancestors power etc?

I know how the fields work but how do the pendants work?

I get ”coupon code not valid” .
I’m trying to buy chrysopoeia pendants…:thinking:

Oh, seems like we don’t need to add a code, already 50% off in the store.:slightly_smiling_face:

Pendants are just a carrier for the field. they work the exact same way as a DM or audio.

1 Like

Yea, the discount is applied. We normally use codes so that’s why this one was generated but on Etsy it is automatically applied, so we did not need it. Sorry for the confusion.

Ok, thank you!

So the pendant also checks to see who bought it and only works for the person?

Was hoping I could buy Ancestors power and then later also gift it to people of my country also for example.

Also while its a sale can I request a full on shield on an item from Etsy?

Something that works on whoever wears it, not who bought it.

Just a solid 100% shield, against people, entities etc.

We can then also gift it to families knowing they are well and protected.

Perhaps a cross or something normal that people would want to wear outside also, hopefully also waterproof so we can literally die with it lol

Or one for the neck the other a bracelet?

Easier to give people a choice also, like wear this bracelet and it will protect you etc.

:smiley:
Season 10 Finale GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm